By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: BRB will blame WiiU hardware about Sonic Boom

ktay95 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Everyone heard the words "Naughty Dog devs" and got a boner. I honestly can't remember what it feels like to play a good Sonic game.

Thats because they have never existed, at least not in this universe.

Around the Network

the sad thing is there will be a lot of morons agreeing with them

they aren't even pushing the WiiU hardware

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

If they have any brains, they'll blame it on being rushed.

ktay95 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Everyone heard the words "Naughty Dog devs" and got a boner. I honestly can't remember what it feels like to play a good Sonic game.

That's pretty harsh. Lol

It would make sense if it was a multiplat. But in a case where a dev is making an exclusive they should exibit wisdom in matching the right engine with the hardware they're working on.

Around the Network
Roma said:
the sad thing is there will be a lot of morons agreeing with them

they aren't even pushing the WiiU hardware

Amen. If the likes of Mario Kart 8 and 3D World can run at 60fps on Wii U, there's no excuse for these muddy graphics to chug below 30fps.

curl-6 said:
ktay95 said:
Mystro-Sama said:

It's true though, there's never been a good Sonic 3D game. Sonic Colors was mostly a 2D platformer.

justiceiro said:

Just wait and see. When the reviews starts coming out, the developers will respond saying that the problem is the hardware, that cryengine don't support it rigth, etc, etc. Wait and see.

As usual.  

Sega did a good job with Sonic Lost World. Despite of what reviewers said, I think it´s a good game. They could learn from the mistakes Sega did with that game and get some inspiration. I have the feeling that they rushed Sonic Boom. 

vkaraujo said:
CaviarMeths said:
"It's the hardware's fault that we couldn't make a platformer as competent as Super Mario 3D World, New Super Mario Bros. U, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Rayman Legends, or even the last Sonic game."

This.

Double this.

I miss Sonic 3 w/ Sonic and Knuckles. One of my favorite games of all time.
I blame Sega for any trouble Sonic has. Hardware can't stop you from making crappy games.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.