By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will the Xbone beat the PS4 worldwide next week? (W.E 8th November) UPDATE: RESULTS ARE IN!

Will it?

Yes, Xbone will win 121 17.93%

No, PS4 will win 495 73.33%

See resultz 55 8.15%

Total:671

Maybe globally global but not globally global globally.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

The answer was no:)

Nope. I guess not. XB1 just fucked itself too hard to win, even with a $50 lead in pricing.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

foodfather said:
Enough with these threads. With europe, Xbox One would never win WW.

I do suspect how long the europe reign will last though. I doubt its a region with legs, unlike the US which is more console gamer centric.

Are you for real ? Seriously ? Check the last decade dude.

PS4 will win, no doubt, but XB1 will put up one hell of a fight. Things are getting interesting again, at least.

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:
foodfather said:

I do suspect how long the europe reign will last though. I doubt its a region with legs, unlike the US which is more console gamer centric.

Yep. It's not like PS2, PS3 and PSP didn't have the best legs in Europe out of all the major regions lulz

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Trunkin said:
PS4 will win, no doubt, but XB1 will put up one hell of a fight. Things are getting interesting again, at least.

Yes, interesting for a couple of weeks per year.  

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Ninsect said:
WebMasterFlex said:
foodfather said:

Yep. It's not like PS2, PS3 and PSP didn't have the best legs in Europe out of all the major regions lulz

Seriously can you believe this guy ? I know he's hurt because Europe is PlayStation land, but now he seems to forget what happens in this region and see it like it was 3rd Tier Countries.

Nate4Drake said:
Trunkin said:

Yes, interesting for a couple of weeks per year.  

Are you saying you'd rather it not be interesting at any point during the year? Because it sounds like that's what you're saying.

i find it kind of strange the xbox always loses by around a couple percent, hmmmmm.....