By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBU Reviews, Metascore: 93 (27 Reviews)! [4 Perfect Scores] [23 Reviews Over 90!] Cons= "Too Much Fun"

RCTjunkie said:

sundin13 said:

it just obviously was written for the type of person who likes to complain about every little thing, instead of the type of person who accepts a game for what it is instead of focusing on what it isn't...

Isn't that the job of a reviewer to be as critical and nit-pickey as possible?

Not really....their job is to accurately represent both the positives and negatives of a game. A ten page review full of small nitpicks wouldn't be much of a review because it doesn't accurately represent the game. If you watched the GT review, it is basically the guy making a mountain out of a molehill over and over again. Does that accurately represent the game? I don't think it does

Around the Network

27 reviews up!

tbone51 said:
27 reviews up!

And it's still a 93 bro

Teeqoz said:
tbone51 said:
27 reviews up!

And it's still a 93 bro

probably has 50 more to come I doubt nintendo only sent that many review copies

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Damn you, National Post and your shitty review... :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Its holding that 93 mark (which i predicted )

Pocky Lover Boy! 

92 now!

Einsam_Delphin said:
92 now!

That was my (and a ton of others') prediction in the original prediction thread.

Has the Kotaku review made it to Metacritic yet?  Was wondering what score they were going to give it, since Kotaku just says "yes" or " no."