By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - T.E.C.H. r - Chapter 1

Tagged games:

Mr_No said:
XanderXT said:
Mr_No said:

Dylan Sommers

"That's what I hate more than cops: corrupt police chiefs. They cover up the cops wrongdoings and make sure they come out well. Counter Bioterrorists, huh? Sounds like a pain in the ass. What exactly do you do in this Counter Bioterrorist thing you have?"

"Well, we usually go to cities that were attacked with viruses like a T-Virus." Chris said. "There are so many Terrorists groups that use viruses instead of conventional bombs. It's sad really."

"Biological warfare... sounds nasty. But if I were the bad guy, I'd do the same. Seems like the best way to ensure complete global saturation."

"Now I can't eat saturated meat again, thanks to you." Chris said.

Around the Network
XanderXT said:
Mr_No said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Mr_No said:

Dylan Sommers

"This one time, I had to do an assassination inside a building. After I did it, cops immediately swarmed the building. There was no way out. But I managed to hide from them, sneak past 'em, snap some necks... bam, I was outside. The hardest thing in the world is escaping the police by yourself."

"You realize we're cops right?" said Jill. "Don't try snapping our necks. You wouldn't stand a chance against me." 

Dylan Sommers

"Don't worry, Jill. I know to pick my fights." Dylan smirked, waving his hand down, "Besides, I wouldn't kill you two. You two are the nicest cops I've ever met."

"Don't listen to her, we're not cops anymore." Chris said. "We got fired by our corrupt chief more than 10 years ago. We're Counter-BioTerrorists now."

Andrea Brea
"Up in New York, I had to deal with time-travelling killer parasites, lots of people died...including my sister," she said with a long pause, an uncharacteristic frown appearing on her face as her brow furrowed. It was gone in an instant though, "Luckilly, the beauty of time travel is that you can stop everything at the beginning...That was a couple of years back...and now we've got aliens again... figures. Is a monster free life too much to ask for?" she sighed, complaining comically.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
XanderXT said:

"Don't listen to her, we're not cops anymore." Chris said. "We got fired by our corrupt chief more than 10 years ago. We're Counter-BioTerrorists now."

Andrea Brea
"Up in New York, I had to deal with time-travelling killer parasites, lots of people died...including my sister," she said with a long pause, an uncharacteristic frown appearing on her face as her brow furrowed. It was gone in an instant though, "Luckilly, the beauty of time travel is that you can stop everything at the beginning...That was a couple of years back...and now we've got aliens again... figures. Is a monster free life too much to ask for?" she sighed, complaining comically.

Dylan Sommers

Suddenly, Dylan seemed to be more pensive with Andrea's words. Although, he didn't feel like opening his feelings to just anyone.

"I guess there will always be monsters in this world, aliens or not. They want to destroy what makes us happy, what makes us keep going."

Andrea Brea

"Alright, we've entered Rho Base Airspace, Landing in 5 Lieutenant!" yelled the pilot.

Looking out the Window, Andrea smiled, " Welcome home guys."

Outside of the helicopter, was an enorumous ship sailing though the Atlantic. It resembled an aircraft carrier, but most of its body was underwater.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dylan Sommers

He also took a look out of the window. He had seen a lot of stuff while in the Army, but nothing like this.

"Holy shit, this is huuuge." he whispered, smiling to himself.

The ship wasn't government issue. It seemed more like something from an extremely wealthy private army. While the design resembled one of USA's aircraft carriers, but it had a more contemporary look, with most of it submerged only showing the top. Several aircrafts could be appreciated on top of of the carrier, but his sight was slightly blurred due to his exhaustion. As the chopper got nearer he could see people moving around the ship. The pilot slowly descended into the helipad, creating gusts of dust below them.

Around the Network

Nina Ek

The size of the vessel was hard to take in, but the relief of being out of prison was palpable and Nina felt herself relax a bit. Her senses were coming back to normal, so what ever was waiting for them on the ship she would be prepared for.

OTR: Sorry, bout getting banned didn't think it would be 10 days though @_@, any way, Business as usual 01.02.15

"What date is it?" asked Jill. "I have no idea how long I've been cooped up in that crappy prison."

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Dylan Sommers

As he climbed out of the helicopter, his shoulder length hair fluttered due to the blades above him. His eyes did a quick scan for the ship's bridge, but his eyes turned to the calm sea at starboard. He gazed at the sea for several seconds, not saying a word. Maybe it was the days and weeks staring at a blank wall, with nothing to see and nothing to do, but watching the sea for the first time in a long time seemed soothing. He then turned around and walked away from the team, looking for a way inside the ship. "Where's the damn kitchen? They better have a kitchen in here." Dylan thought, determined to look for a way inside.

Katya Petrov

Unlike the others, Katya kept her comments to herself. She was impressed by the ship, but she had too much on her mind to say anything.

Andrea Brea

"It's pretty awesome, right?" touted Andrea, smiling cheerfully.

One of the Pilots, whispered something in her ear.

"Ah...., hold that request Dylan, the commander is calling for us." she said.