By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - T.E.C.H. r - Chapter 1

Tagged games:

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Katya Petrov

Winded, Katya slumped into a corner, attempting to support herself with the elevator's hand rails.

"If you plan on rushing anymore, just leave me behind, I'd rather take my chances..." she told Dilan as the elevator doors closed behind the group.

The door shut completely, but the elevator didn't move. In place of buttons there was simply a pad for a key detector.

Dylan Sommers

"Really? You could've just told me a while ago and I'd leave you behind." Dylan responded with a sarcastic smile, "Nah, I'm just kidding. We're all leaving here, alive."

The elevator, for being a space age equipment, didn't seem to work at all. Dylan was getting slightly annoyed by the second he didn't see a button, "Button... button... freakin' button. Fff-- piece of crap elevator!" He saw the pad for a key but they didn't have anything that could activate it, "Andrea, maybe you didn't think this far." he said nervously.

Around the Network

Sony Girl here, I might be returning soon. Can you guys get me out yet?

Mr_No said:

Dylan Sommers

"Really? You could've just told me a while ago and I'd leave you behind." Dylan responded with a sarcastic smile, "Nah, I'm just kidding. We're all leaving here, alive."

The elevator, for being a space age equipment, didn't seem to work at all. Dylan was getting slightly annoyed by the second he didn't see a button, "Button... button... freakin' button. Fff-- piece of crap elevator!" He saw the pad for a key but they didn't have anything that could activate it, "Andrea, maybe you didn't think this far." he said nervously.

Katya Petrov

"Ha ha...chto..komik," she gasped, so tired she slipped into her native tongue.

The radio crackled to life, "One second, please," said the voice over the radio.

With a lurch the elevator started rising but it was unclear where it was going.

"If we are lucky, it will stop on A floor...I'll set off a distraction and it should be smooth saling from there!"

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Katya Petrov

"Ha ha...chto..komik," she gasped, so tired she slipped into her native tongue.

The radio crackled to life, "One second, please," said the voice over the radio.

With a lurch the elevator started rising but it was unclear where it was going.

"If we are lucky, it will stop on A floor...I'll set off a distraction and it should be smooth saling from there!"

Dylan Sommers

Immediately after angrily bashing the control panel, the elevator started to go up.

"Heh, whadya know... a good hit is all it needed." Dylan smiled.

"Finally, I'm getting the hell outta here." He thought. "I can't wait to wear my suit again and get rid of this shitty prison jumpsuit I've been wearing for a... year. Was it a year?" Dylan sighed, "Well... let's just hope we don't get filled with lead just as the door opens."

The elevator kept rising into eternity, showing no signs of stopping. 

Nina Ek

Nina rushed behind Dylan and Katya with Andrea across her shoulders. The race to the elevator was remarkably smooth. Once on the issue became how to operate it. Dylan with his usual tact smashed the panel as they rose and rose.

Minutes passed before the doors opened up and they began exiting together.

Around the Network

So I'm back. WHERE THE FUCK AM I?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

OTR: Be patient, we'll get to you in a second, but right now I'm having a terrible time at uni. So I'll probably update after my Sunday Final Exam. 

YES I have a sunday final exam. :| 

proffesor couldn't even wait till monday.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

OTR: Is Henry banned?

Nymeria said:
OTR: Is Henry banned?

OTR: That would've be inconvient wouldn't it. Updates should start Friday.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

OTR: Handwave succesful

A heavy-set Man

A heavy set guard stood in front of the sliding elevator door, gun trained on our heroes. He looked mean with a redenned face and a bush mustache that hid a scowl.

"It's about time you all showed up."

It was a woman's voice though, and the man's lips never moved.

A woman in the white prison garb with a blond ponytail stood next to the angry but silent guard. <- OTR: Thats you

"Chris..." she began.