By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - T.E.C.H. r - Chapter 1

Tagged games:

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Katya Petrov

Unlike the others, Katya kept her comments to herself. She was impressed by the ship, but she had too much on her mind to say anything.

Andrea Brea

"It's pretty awesome, right?" touted Andrea, smiling cheerfully.

One of the Pilots, whispered something in her ear.

"Ah...., hold that request Dylan, the commander is calling for us." she said.

Dylan Sommers

The Lieutenant's order stopped Dylan on his tracks, even if his grumbling stomach begged for food. Unwillingly, he turned around and angrily marched back to the group.

"Ironic that after all that time being quiet, the Commander wants to talk now." he said sarcastically while stomping his way back to the helipad.

Around the Network

otr: I'm really busy and my computer and phone are broken, but I'll probably post twice a week at least.

Katya Petrov

Andrea lead them into belly of the huge submarine. Inside, it was hard to tell that the ship was moving at all.

"I expected to feel sick, is the ship still moving?" asked Katya worriedly.

"Motion dampners," replied Andrea briskly leading them along the corridor, "So if you have motion sickness, there's no reason to worry. I'll give you the tour after the commander talks to you."

After a few more minutes they came up to a big door, it opened to reveal a large security room with panels on every wall and a long buisness table in the center. At the head of the table was a large chair swivelled toward one screen. The chair swiveled around to reveal Lt. Tear. She looked very different. Despite being only a year, stress has seemed to age her considerably. She seemed tired, even though she had permanent scowl on her face. Her now long hair was wrapped in a ponytail.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

(OTR: OMG! It's alive!)
"How did you not get caught by the New United Nations?" Jill asked. "You've got real skills not to get caught!"

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Dylan Sommers

As he following Andrea, Katya and the rest down the bowels of the submarine, Dylan scoped around the ship. Simply, he hadn't seen technology this good since the ship that were supposed to take them to Venezuela. He thought this was going to be a typical submarine with lots of leaky piping above and below them, with creaky metal floor grates. He was wrong. Then again, T.E.C.H.'s ability to be big and bold didn't surprise Dylan anymore. He had other concerns on his mind, though. Andrea stopped on front of a giant door, which opened revealing a security room with many screens, most of them flashing words and symbols. But as he entered, the black chair got his attention as it swiveled around, revealing the lieutenant.

"Hey, Lieutenant!" Dylan said in a cheerful and awkward manner, "How long has it been? You look... good!" his broad smile seemed insincere.

"Holy shit. She's... old!" he thought, trying not to think out loud.

Judging by her stoic expression, Lieutenant Tear wasn't having his jesterly mood.

This is so dead. I'm gonna edit this comment if someone replies to this thread.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!