By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - T.E.C.H. r - Chapter 1

Tagged games:

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
So I'm back. WHERE THE FUCK AM I?

OTR: Handwave succesful

A heavy-set Man

A heavy set guard stood in front of the sliding elevator door, gun trained on our heroes. He looked mean with a redenned face and a bush mustache that hid a scowl.

"It's about time you all showed up."

It was a woman's voice though, and the man's lips never moved.

A woman in the white prison garb with a blond ponytail stood next to the angry but silent guard. <- OTR: Thats you

"Chris..." she began.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" she asked. "I was stuck in the cell for months!"

Jill caught the others staring at her. "Can you guys provide me some clothes?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Man With Mustache

"Ah that's right I haven't introduced myself to you yet," said the big mustached guard.

"The reason, I let you out was because I'm a T.E.C.H Agent. Lieutenant Andrea Brea at your service." said the man bowing, " All though, you probably guessed most of that when your friends came out of the elevator."

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Man With Mustache

"Ah that's right I haven't introduced myself to you yet," said the big mustached guard.

"The reason, I let you out was because I'm a T.E.C.H Agent. Lieutenant Andrea Brea at your service." said the man bowing, " All though, you probably guessed most of that when your friends came out of the elevator."

"Nice to meet you, Lieutenant." Jill said. "What's been happening in the outside world while we were trapped in here?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

"Nice to meet you, Lieutenant." Jill said. "What's been happening in the outside world while we were trapped in here?

Katya Petrov

"Well there's not really a lot of time to explain," the guard started, "but I guess we have time-"

Angrilly, Katya punched Andrea's sleeping body, in reaction the guard winced in pain.

"What the hell?!"

"Just an experiment, Miss Lietenant...I think it would be wise to continue our escape before you brag to Ms. Valentine." Katya responded curtly, anger lacing her voice.

She looked calm but clearly she was annoyed. Out of many things, Katya had loss over the year, her normal composure was one of them.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Katya Petrov

"Well there's not really a lot of time to explain," the guard started, "but I guess we have time-"

Angrilly, Katya punched Andrea's sleeping body, in reaction the guard winced in pain.

"What the hell?!"

"Just an experiment, Miss Lietenant...I think it would be wise to continue our escape before you brag to Ms. Valentine." Katya responded curtly, anger lacing her voice.

She looked calm but clearly she was annoyed. Out of many things, Katya had loss over the year, her normal composure was one of them.

Dylan Sommers

After peeking around the corner, Dylan turned around to the team and pointed his thumb over his shoulder. "Come on. Coast is clear." He moved around the corner, hesitant to wait for the others.

Around the Network

OTR: Fast Forward

Andrea Brea

Now in the helicopter, the agents of T.E.C.H 1 flew to safety.

Andrea, eyes still closed, called out to the helmeted pilot.

"What's our ETA?!" 

"About 45 minutes, Lieutenant."

Andrea smiled and streched her arms, "Just a half hour till we're home..."

"This seriously reminds me of the escape from the Spencer Mansion." said Chris. "But without the crazy Tyrant and the Self Destruct Sequence."
He looked at his fellow passengers "Have you guys experiences anything similar?"

XanderXT said:
"This seriously reminds me of the escape from the Spencer Mansion." said Chris. "But without the crazy Tyrant and the Self Destruct Sequence."
He looked at his fellow passengers "Have you guys experiences anything similar?"

Dylan Sommers

"This one time, I had to do an assassination inside a building. After I did it, cops immediately swarmed the building. There was no way out. But I managed to hide from them, sneak past 'em, snap some necks... bam, I was outside. The hardest thing in the world is escaping the police by yourself."

Andrea Brea

"You're joking, right?" scoffed Andrea.

Katya Petrov

"I'd just kill them all..." muttered Katya half-asleep.

Mr_No said:
XanderXT said:

Dylan Sommers

"This one time, I had to do an assassination inside a building. After I did it, cops immediately swarmed the building. There was no way out. But I managed to hide from them, sneak past 'em, snap some necks... bam, I was outside. The hardest thing in the world is escaping the police by yourself."

"You realize we're cops right?" said Jill. "Don't try snapping our necks. You wouldn't stand a chance against me." 

Bet with Xander XT: 

Me!