By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - T.E.C.H. r - Chapter 1

Tagged games:

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
XanderXT said:
OTR: Guys? What about Jill? Sony will just text me what she's gonna do...

OTR: Depends on how active she'll be I can do a "handwave" and say that Jill is there to, but you have to control both Jill and Chris.

She's active during the night in weekdays. But I'll do both them, if I have to.

Around the Network
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Andrea Brea

"OK, first things first, I'll need someone to carry me."

"Carry you? What for?" interjected Katya who had remained quiet until then. She didn't exactly trust Andrea, but anything was better then the cell she had called home for a year.

"Just trust me...Ok?"

"Someone will carry me while, I radio instructions to the team to move."

Nina Ek

Nina didn't hesitate and slung Andrea Brea over her shoulders like she had often done with a kill after a hunt to bring it back to camp.  Andrea weighed roughly the same as a doe. Without her pack and weapons Nina felt lighter so she could manage.

"I might as well be of some use while we get out of here", Nina said flatly.

Andrea was bit surprised, but recovered quickly, "Right then, here we go."

Nymeria said:

Nina Ek

Nina didn't hesitate and slung Andrea Brea over her shoulders like she had often done with a kill after a hunt to bring it back to camp.  Andrea weighed roughly the same as a doe. Without her pack and weapons Nina felt lighter so she could manage.

"I might as well be of some use while we get out of here", Nina said flatly.

Andrea was bit surprised, but recovered quickly, "Right then, here we go."

Katya Petrov

Almost immedeatly Andrea went limp and fell asleep as she had did before in the locker. The girl had some weird sleeping habits.

"Wow, you sure seem to be accepting this whole thing quite readily, Nina-shka." jealously complained Katya, who had returned more to her sarcastic self as the reality of escape began to set in for her. Despite, Nina only being three years older than her she got into the habit of calling Nina, Aunt Nina or Nina-shka but Katya would never explain why.

She folded her arms in defiance like a child.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Katya Petrov

Almost immedeatly Andrea went limp and fell asleep as she had did before in the locker. The girl had some weird sleeping habits.

"Wow, you sure seem to be accepting this whole thing quite readily, Nina-shka." jealously complained Katya, who had returned more to her sarcastic self as the reality of escape began to set in for her. Despite, Nina only being three years older than her she got into the habit of calling Nina, Aunt Nina or Nina-shka but Katya would never explain why.

She folded her arms in defiance like a child.

Nina Ek

They had to get moving and any differences could be resolved once they were safe.

"Katya, I am going to need your help.  My movement will be limited with Andrea on my shoulders, so need people to get out of here."

Katya turned away in act of petulence, Nina touched her arm and focused.  The haze was still there, but she could communicate basic human feelings of common goals to her companion.  Katya turned back to face her. Nina said sympathetically with a slight smile, "Now, are you ready to go?"

Dylan Sommers

After peeking into the hallway for the umpteenth time, he turned back to his teammates. Nina was now carrying Andrea over her shoulders. Dylan scoffed. "Perfect time she chose to fall asleep." he snorted.

"We have to move now. Guards will be crawling this place in minutes."

Around the Network
Mr_No said:

Dylan Sommers

After peeking into the hallway for the umpteenth time, he turned back to his teammates. Nina was now carrying Andrea over her shoulders. Dylan scoffed. "Perfect time she chose to fall asleep." he snorted.

"We have to move now. Guards will be crawling this place in minutes."

Katya Petrov
"Fine, Nina-shka..."

Conviently, the radio attached to Andrea's belt crackled to life. The voice sound gruff and harsh, it was the voice of one of the guards.

"Ok...You all have twenty seconds to move into Hall 52, Go out of the security, and make an immedeate left. You should be in Hall 54 from there make a right and follow the hall till it gets to hall 52, there should be an elevator there."

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

XanderXT said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
XanderXT said:

OTR: Depends on how active she'll be I can do a "handwave" and say that Jill is there to, but you have to control both Jill and Chris.

OTR: It'll be easier to deal with if Jill (Sony) is in a different prison. That way her rescue can be seperate.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
XanderXT said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
XanderXT said:

OTR: It'll be easier to deal with if Jill (Sony) is in a different prison. That way her rescue can be seperate.

Ok, I'll tell her.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Katya Petrov
"Fine, Nina-shka..."

Conviently, the radio attached to Andrea's belt crackled to life. The voice sound gruff and harsh, it was the voice of one of the guards.

"Ok...You all have twenty seconds to move into Hall 52, Go out of the security, and make an immedeate left. You should be in Hall 54 from there make a right and follow the hall till it gets to hall 52, there should be an elevator there."

Dylan Sommers

"Everybody, let's move. Fast."

From Dylan's point of view, the group seemed reluctant to follow his orders. But it was better than staying there and try their luck with the guards. He sprinted out of the security room, assuming the rest of the team followed him. On the hallway, he made an immediate left and saw the number on the wall, "Hall 54. We're not too far." After going to the right on the next hallway, he signaled the group to hurry it up. They reached the end just to see a hallway marked with a "52". The elevators were there, open. 

Mr_No said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Katya Petrov
"Fine, Nina-shka..."

Dylan Sommers

"Everybody, let's move. Fast."

From Dylan's point of view, the group seemed reluctant to follow his orders. But it was better than staying there and try their luck with the guards. He sprinted out of the security room, assuming the rest of the team followed him. On the hallway, he made an immediate left and saw the number on the wall, "Hall 54. We're not too far." After going to the right on the next hallway, he signaled the group to hurry it up. They reached the end just to see a hallway marked with a "52". The elevators were there, open. 

Katya Petrov

Winded, Katya slumped into a corner, attempting to support herself with the elevator's hand rails.

"If you plan on rushing anymore, just leave me behind, I'd rather take my chances..." she told Dilan as the elevator doors closed behind the group.

The door shut completely, but the elevator didn't move. In place of buttons there was simply a pad for a key detector.