By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - T.E.C.H. r - Chapter 1

Tagged games:

"Good.." he affirmed as he typed in a command and the wall shivered slightly.
"Phase matter wall...You can walk through it but you might feel a slight tingling sensation.
"Now, we need to get the rest of your friends."

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Guard

Suddenly the wall became transparent. Revealing a guard smiling and clapping.

"Quite a show you're putting on there," he mocked typing something on an unseen keypad.

A  slot in the wall opened up, revealing a pair of heavy duty cuffs.

"Put this on, you're being moved.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
"Good.." he affirmed as he typed in a command and the wall shivered slightly.
"Phase matter wall...You can walk through it but you might feel a slight tingling sensation.
"Now, we need to get the rest of your friends."

OTR: I am assuming this is response to me.  With Henry taking on role of Arthur. 

Nina noted Arthur's movements, precise and calculated.   She walked through the wall feeling tiny prickles on her flesh.  Once in the hall she noted the long corridor and bright lighting.  The cell she had occupied now appeared as a solid wall, making her wonder if the others were behind these very walls as well.

"Come now, I have much to show you and I can imagine the littany of questions you must carry with you."

Nina's bare feet felt cool on the hard surface as she walked with Arthur.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

Arthur kept walking, but slightly cocked his head, "Let me show you, be much faster than explaining."

A door opened and Nina looked inside to see what Arthur meant...

Mr_No said:
XanderXT said:
sundin13 said:
padib said:
spurgeonryan said:
Nymeria said:

OOTR: Experimenting with multiquoting, tell me if it works. It probably won't. Stupid PhP overwrites quote variable I beleive, if I try it

OTR: Actually, it was to spurge, but I was going to send a similar post to you anyway so. It's convient that way.

Arthur

Nina immedeatly recognized the faces in the room: Dylan, Katya, Simon, Harold, Chris, and Ash where all in the room wearing handcuffs and sitting around wondering why this strange man had gathered them all together.

"Now then..." he said, as he grabbed a chair off the wall and placed it in front of a row of lockers.

He opened the first one, and a young woman with short blonde hair fell out. She was asleep. Carefully, Arthur supported her and placed her on the chair.

Then, strangely, he placed handcuffs on himself stepped into the locker and closed it from the inside. It locked automatically with a click.

The girl will blonde hair then opened her blue eyes and smiled, "Shall we get you out?"

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

OTR: Actually, it was to spurge, but I was going to send a similar post to you anyway so. It's convient that way.

Arthur

Nina immedeatly recognized the faces in the room: Dylan, Katya, Simon, Harold, Chris, and Ash where all in the room wearing handcuffs and sitting around wondering why this strange man had gathered them all together.

"Now then..." he said, as he grabbed a chair off the wall and placed it in front of a row of lockers.

He opened the first one, and a young woman with short blonde hair fell out. She was asleep. Carefully, Arthur supported her and placed her on the chair.

Then, strangely, he placed handcuffs on himself stepped into the locker and closed it from the inside. It locked automatically with a click.

The girl will blonde hair then opened her blue eyes and smiled, "Shall we get you out?"

OTR: Ah, well happy mistake then.

The revelation was a bit much to take in.  Who was Arthur? Who was this woman? Why were the others here?

Nina could ask all of this, but time seemed to be of the essence and Nina did wish to be fre of this place.

She looked at the woman in the chair, "What do you need of me?"

The woman smiled.

Around the Network
Nymeria said:

OTR: Ah, well happy mistake then.

The revelation was a bit much to take in.  Who was Arthur? Who was this woman? Why were the others here?

Nina could ask all of this, but time seemed to be of the essence and Nina did wish to be fre of this place.

She looked at the woman in the chair, "What do you need of me?"

The woman smiled.

Andrea Brea

"My name's Lieutenant Andrea Brea of T.E.C.H, Commander Tear sent me..."

Andrea pressed a button on the chair and all of their handcuffs deactivated.

"We need to get moving before this guy wakes up, Andrea said reloading her pistol and looking out the door, "The other members of this unit are in different prisons, we'll have to break them out later."

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Andrea Brea

"We need to get moving before this guy wakes up, Andrea said reloading her pistol and looking out the door, "The other members of this unit are in different prisons, we'll have to break them out later."

Dylan Sommers

He saw the rest of the team in at the room, somewhat happy to see familiar faces in a long (or short) time. He thought that the guard was probably an idiot, because he was cuffing himself, pulling a chick off a locker and placing her on a chair and locking himself up.

"Wow, the people they hire to save up some money." Dylan thought.

The woman woke up and presented herself as friendly.

"Thanks, I guess." Dylan held his cuffed arms up, waiting for them to get unlocked, "What about our equipment? I'm pretty unstable without my suit."

Mr_No said:

Andrea Brea

Andrea look back at him and grimaced.

"Most of your gear we managed to requistion and move to the old base but...it was hard enough getting inside myself, I couldn't bring it along..." she admited.

She looked back into the hallway to check if it was clear.

"Breaking in was easy but getting out is hard enough as it is..." she said, a hesitant tremor in her voice.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Andrea Brea

Nina Ek

Commander Tear? Was she alive? What was T.E.C.H.'s situation? In any event Andrea offered a way out and Nina liked her odds with Dylan, Katya, Simon, Harold, Chris, and Ash. She wasn't sure how much their own abilities had been compromised.

"I will help in any way I can, but be a bit easier if I had my supplies.  My pack, guns and sword have been taken and if you have any way to help restore my senses and abilities could be invaluable in our escape". 

New Character PROFILE:

Name: Andrea 

Surname: Brea

Nick*: Andrea

Motto: It's never easy is it?

Physical build:

Psychological profile: ???

Background: Her history is completely unknown or rather covered up. She joined T.E.C.H right before it fell. During the Battle of Athens she managed to save Lt Tear and help rebuild T.E.C.H over the past year.

How did T.E.C.H. convinced you to join?: Rebuit T.E.C.H unit α with Lt. Tear.

Belongings:

· White Coat

· Black 9mm

Character traits:

· Specialty is infiltration, frontal assault, and military tactics

· Prefers her pistol but can use any normal firearm expertly

· Has power of some sort of mind control

Likes*: ???

Dislikes*: ???

Extra info*: ???