Wii Classic/Classic Pro 2 0.47%

Wii U Gamepad 69 16.27%

Wii U Pro Controller 70 16.51%

Total:424

Top 3:

1) Gamepad
2) Gamecube
3) N64

N64 was, imo, their most innovative (Z trigger, analogue, multiple possibilities for holding)
Gamecube was, and is, the most comfortable controller
Gamepad is the pinnacle, IMO, of the Nintendo design ethos. Literally only thing it is missing is analogue triggers. Which is no huge deal.

Around the Network

Wii U, I think.

I am still a fan of motion controls, so WIIMOTE+NUNCHUCK.

WHERE IS THE WII BALANCE BOARD!

Seriously thought the GC controller was excellent. I mean seriously it might be the highest selling controller this Holiday season. That says a lot.

Also stop with the N64 hate :(

Easily GameCube, that controller should've become their standard. It really needs a modern facelift though, then it would be solid.

Around the Network

Best = Wii U Pro.

Best (for its time) = SNES Gamepad. It was far beyond anything before or during its time. It holds up great to this day. The U Pro is better, with more ergonomics and analogue sticks, but it's only slightly better than alternatives on XBox or Playstation. And it's not innovative at all, just solid execution. And it could use analogue triggers.

I find the concept of the Gamepad brillant, what hurt is the lack of shoulders analog triggers.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

My choice would have to be the Wii Remote since I'm a soccer mom.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

gamecube all the way. still one of the best controllers ever

Favorite games of all time:

1. Halo 2

2. Uncharted 2

3. The Last of Us

4. Read Dead Redemption

5. Dark Souls

curl-6 said:
Slade6alpha said:
curl-6 said:
Wiimote + Nunchuk

I'm genuinely curious, is this a joke, or for real? Just wondering... 

Serious.

I consider it the best controller I have ever used for any system. Going back to dual analogue feels archaic to me now.

I'm definitely with you on this.  The freedom that it gives is amazing...and you somehow feel more engaged...particularly on a game like Metroid Prime.