By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are Ubisoft gonna be this gens most hated developer/publisher?

Ubisoft the new most hated developer/publisher?

Yes 218 61.58%

No 76 21.47%

Dont care 60 16.95%

Total:354

Nah. Don't have a PC, don't give a crap about the parity issue, and never cared about Watch Dogs.

Around the Network

Probably. They used to be one of my favorite publishers just a few years ago. Now they're hovering in the same area as EA and Activision.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

They keep shafting the market leader, then yea

I don't know but they are surely trying their best.

EA still remains my most hated gaming company by a little bit, but Ubi could overtake them if they aren't careful.

Ubi won't be getting any money from me until they start supporting Steam or the Wii U again. I haven't given EA money since I bought NFS:MWU a year or so back (and whatever few cents the humble bundle gave them), I do shamefully have Origin installed but the only games I have on there are ones I got from the humble bundle/they gave away for free.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Around the Network

Well if they continue making stupid decisions and saying dumb things then they will be. I do enjoy most Ubisoft games though.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Yes, If I had any willpower at all when it comes to gaming, I would boycott their games...

BraLoD said:
It's possible, but EA is not gonna let it go easy to Ubi, lol.

they can get together and become king and queen of gamers hate.

EA will probably retain the crown, but I expect that Ubisoft won't be too far behind. Activision and Square Enix also seem to be making attempts, although Activision aren't doing TOO badly at this point in time (Activision's main issue at this point in time is lack of diversity due to excessive focus on megahits, whereas the others are doing things that are distinctly anti-consumer).

I love Assassin's Creed, but I'm starting to despise Ubisoft more than EA.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC