By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are Ubisoft gonna be this gens most hated developer/publisher?

Ubisoft the new most hated developer/publisher?

Yes 218 61.58%

No 76 21.47%

Dont care 60 16.95%

Total:354
NightDragon83 said:
For Sony and Nintendo fans, yes.

Well, that covers about 90% of VGChartz! :p

Around the Network

Eh I've still enjoyed watch dogs, I am definitely going to enjoy assassins creed unity, and I don't use steam so I don't care:) if the game are fun graphics are number 2, do I agree with the parity thing? No but that's a stupid reason to whine and hate a company. As for EA they release too many good games to hate them. Dragon Age: Inquisition...that should be enough for people to forgive EA and Bioware

pokoko said:
Because the tiny group of gamers who read quotes from developers doesn't like them? Ahaha.

Also, who gives rat's ass if something isn't on Steam. Steam is just DRM with an annoying client. I AVOID Steam when I can. No, clients like U-play aren't any better but it's just silly to need BOTH clients open to play a game, like with FC3, and I'd love to see Steam be less of a monopoly.

do you realize how stupid and flawed your argument is, what your saying is like saying "i dont like XBL and avoid it as much as i can, PSN aren't any better but its silly to need both to play a game like forza 5, id like to see XBL be less of a monopoly".

how much hypocrisy and contridiction is their in the above statement, you say you want to see steam have less of a monopoly yet you moan about needing more than one client to play your games, make your mind up either you want a single client where all your games are/bought from or you accept as part of wanting steam to not have a monopoly you need to use all the clients much the same as needing all the consoles to play all the games!

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

I really hope they get their shit together and start acting like they did before they lost it. They have some amazing franchises and I really don't want them to ruin them.

As for hating them. They definitely deserve to be hated right now. They went from one of my favourite publishers to one of my most hated.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

r3tr0gam3r1337 said:

do you realize how stupid and flawed your argument is, what your saying is like saying "i dont like XBL and avoid it as much as i can, PSN aren't any better but its silly to need both to play a game like forza 5, id like to see XBL be less of a monopoly".

how much hypocrisy and contridiction is their in the above statement, you say you want to see steam have less of a monopoly yet you moan about needing more than one client to play your games, make your mind up either you want a single client where all your games are/bought from or you accept as part of wanting steam to not have a monopoly you need to use all the clients much the same as needing all the consoles to play all the games!

Wha ...?

Could you try that again but make sense this time?  You analogy is just silly.  What are you even saying?  XBL and PSN?  Whaaat?

As far as I know, there exists no game where you have to have BOTH XBL and PSN running at the same as you did with Far Cry 3 and Uplay if you bought it off Steam.  Unless you know of any?  I'd love some examples.

Really, think these things through.

Around the Network

Most PC gamers and Nintendo players hated Ubisoft for some reasons.

-For PC gamers, they hate extra DRM & poor optimized.
-For Nintendo players, they're tired of listening poor excuse(The delay & poor sales)

You heard this true. I'm pretty sure Xbox & Playstation guys also hated.(Resolution & fps LAWL)

Nah.
EA's probably still gonna be the most hated publisher.

For some surely. Personally, they make excellent games and that's all I care about (same for EA).

As a current Nintendo and Sony gamer, yes.

Ubisoft is sitting right next to EA.

I don't care. They have no games that catch my interest. EA at least has NFS, which is always fun to play. And I remember Dem glory days of Capcom. Bamco are doing good and will probably keep doing so.