By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Kirby Thread! Cork Screw Rainbows OMG!!!

Metacritic Score Range?

90 or above! 1 6.25%

85-89 3 18.75%

80-84 8 50.00%

79 or lower 4 25.00%

Total:16
OfficerRaichu15 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
I hope the game isnt $60 and is more in line with Captain Toad's price point

probably is going to be $40 since its one of those spin off projects

Hope so. Either way I'm going to get it,but $40 seems a fair price point for a title like this

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
I hope the game isnt $60 and is more in line with Captain Toad's price point

probably is going to be $40 since its one of those spin off projects

Hope so. Either way I'm going to get it,but $40 seems a fair price point for a title like this

Yeah hopefully its better than triple deluxe(it was a good game but it would be nice)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

so beautiful

and taking a little break on powerup of the week

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Think I'm gonna have to pass on this game.

I have to say I just adore the artstyle the new game is going for. Still not sure I'm gonna get it, but I really love the claymation look to everything. 

I enjoyed Kirby: Canvas Curse a lot on the DS though, so as long as Rainbow Curse is reasonably priced I may end up getting it sometimes next year.

Around the Network

I'm really not that big a Kirby fan but I'm looking forward to playing this with my nephew...
He liked Epic Yarn so I imagine he'll love this...

Have a nice day...

RavenXtra said:

I have to say I just adore the artstyle the new game is going for. Still not sure I'm gonna get it, but I really love the claymation look to everything. 

I enjoyed Kirby: Canvas Curse a lot on the DS though, so as long as Rainbow Curse is reasonably priced I may end up getting it sometimes next year.

its $40 like captain toad

well retailers are listing it as that

thats a pretty good deal imo

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:
RavenXtra said:

its $40 like captain toad

well retailers are listing it as that

thats a pretty good deal imo

Yup, saw that :)

I'm keeping my eye on it for sure. I may or may not get it at launch, just depends on how big my Wii U backlog is by then.

The US boxart (still has the amiibo sticker )

And more cute models from its amazon page:

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

new trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWFgS5b9Vc8

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?