By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Kirby Thread! Cork Screw Rainbows OMG!!!

Metacritic Score Range?

90 or above! 1 6.25%

85-89 3 18.75%

80-84 8 50.00%

79 or lower 4 25.00%

Total:16
Einsam_Delphin said:
We need an Amazing Mirror 2! The first is my all time favorite Nintendo platformer!

thatll make me cry for joy

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

I decided to make the reserved post for rainbow curse only...

and I am going to do a different power up for the week until i run out(hopefully the next kirby game after rainbow curse includes powerups :)   )

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

my fav is the n64 version brutally hard

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Rainbow Curse coming Feb 13, 2015 to North America!! Can't wait!

I hope Rainbow curse lets us draw with the Wii controller as well! Or find a way to let us look at the TV screen when drawing in single player mode.

Around the Network

Sadly, I haven't played Canvas Curse. Rainbow Curse is lookin' pretty great, though! Loving the claymation art style!

Hype for Rainbow Curse!!!

I got it on my Christmas list for next year.

UPDATE: updating to poll
and going to add the japanese box art to the rainbow curse post

new kirby powerup of the week too!

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Bump
but anyway updating the powerup of the week

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?