By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Kirby Thread! Cork Screw Rainbows OMG!!!

Metacritic Score Range?

90 or above! 1 6.25%

85-89 3 18.75%

80-84 8 50.00%

79 or lower 4 25.00%

Total:16

This game makes me so wet...from all the submarine levels, of course.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

new poll on the new soundtrack for rainbow curse

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Can't say I've ever been wowed by a Kirby soundtrack, but it does sound fun and it suites the game pretty well. I voted "good" :)

I enjoyed Canvas Curse so I'm excited about how this game is going to turn out. If it's not great at least I can just stare in awe at the beautiful claymation.

Are they going to release this game around summer on Europe ? Is this true? Are they gonna leave like 3 or 4 months empty of games here?? what the heck?

Around the Network

The new trailer is pretty groovy; the clay art style is appealing, and it looks like they're getting a lot of mileage and variety out of the gameplay mechanics.

My only misgiving is that player 1's going to be looking at the Gamepad the whole time, so it'll feel like a portable game, which is not my cup of tea.

The new clay tech could be implemented into other Nintendo games as well.

Kirby games goes out of stock quite soon recently....

Switch!!!

DrasticDracon said:
The new clay tech could be implemented into other Nintendo games as well.

anythings possible

kirbys epic yarn->yoshi whooly world

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

controls require p1 for gamepad
and p2-4 a bunch of other controllers :)

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?