By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'll take Zelda And Mario over Call of Duty, Reggie says.

Me too, Call of Duty is ridiculous, the NES´Zelda is a classic wonderful game.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Meh this is nothing new, just nintendo being arrogant and how "innovative" they are.
Then again i sorta agree with him....Nintendo consoles usually have bad third party support (which is sad compared to back in the day) so now i use there console as a secondary for the must have N games vs which it used to be my main.

To contradict myself,my comment kinda says it all....if nintendo gets involved with third party and start creating new, original and something truely innovative then maybe they can change that view with alot of the consumer.

BraLoD said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I'm not really a fan of FPS but CoD have done a good move with this new game, I don't think it's a bad game (not to say ridiculous) and I would say it's actually a good game with lots of new stuff and a fresh feeling it didn't had since LONG ago.
Zelda is way more my kind of game, no doubt, but that doesn't mean CoD is bad at all... (even as I'll regret this when the franchise get repetitive again ).

IT feels like a Michael Bay movie to me man: I know it will exist and tons of people will dig it, but all I want to do is to stay as far alway from it as I can.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

BraLoD said:
WagnerPaiva said:
BraLoD said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I'm not really a fan of FPS but CoD have done a good move with this new game, I don't think it's a bad game (not to say ridiculous) and I would say it's actually a good game with lots of new stuff and a fresh feeling it didn't had since LONG ago.
Zelda is way more my kind of game, no doubt, but that doesn't mean CoD is bad at all... (even as I'll regret this when the franchise get repetitive again ).

IT feels like a Michael Bay movie to me man: I know it will exist and tons of people will dig it, but all I want to do is to stay as far alway from it as I can.

I haven't liked how the franchise became so annoyingly repetitive since long ago, but that doesn't mean everything related to it should be avoided.
Advanced Warfare is a good game, and I know to recognize it even getting little to no interest in FPS's. They deserve praise for what they did this time.

Have you gave it a try?

Not yet, no. 

Lmao i agree with him. The Xbox and Playstation have more news about sales and resolution than anything else.

At least last gen 360 gave a stab at old rare franchises out the gate. This gen i have no reason to be impressed from what i have play on each system.

Around the Network

With the title, I'm not really surprised there's all these arguments, but is it really that hard to admit he has a point, whether or not there are much bigger issues.

As a Nintendo gamer, I could care less that we don't get these games. To be perfectly honest, I'm good with 90% of Nintendo games being 1st party, and I'd be good with the occasional 3rd party collaboration or exclusive. If I want to play 3rd party, I'll buy it cheap on steam and play it on my beast pc that is superior to both ps4 and xboxone.