By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561
todd2r said:
Wow what an incredible day. If you go outside and listen quietly, you can hear the tape being peeled off all the new Xbox Ones all across the country. As we continue through the month of November we will continue to witness gamers everywhere unite under the greatness that is Xbox One.

Some of these are Christmas presents.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
todd2r said:
Wow what an incredible day. If you go outside and listen quietly, you can hear the tape being peeled off all the new Xbox Ones all across the country. As we continue through the month of November we will continue to witness gamers everywhere unite under the greatness that is Xbox One.

Even better. Wow what a Xmas. An Xbox One Xmas. The best kind. Im dreaming of sugar plums and copies of Forza Horizon 2 dancing in my head. Opening a console on Xmas morning is pure ecstasy. 

todd2r said:
jlmurph2 said:
todd2r said:

Even better. Wow what a Xmas. An Xbox One Xmas. The best kind. Im dreaming of sugar plums and copies of Forza Horizon 2 dancing in my head. Opening a console on Xmas morning is pure ecstasy. 

Lol You crack me up. Keep it going. 

smroadkill15 said:
todd2r said:
jlmurph2 said:
todd2r said:

Lol You crack me up. Keep it going. 

please don't encourage him :/

todd2r said:
jlmurph2 said:

You and my homie toast are easily two of my favorite posters lol! Much love! 

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
todd2r said:

god bless homie, amen

toastboy44562 said:
todd2r said:

god bless homie, amen

it's sad the vgchart has come to such childish drivel. I know both sides can be bad but did you see posts like this for every NPD DOny won for the last 10 months? 

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Damn VGC really lost some quality. Fatality was the funniest user I have seen 2014.
This is just a description of the current situation, nothing more nothing less.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Updated list.

SO $350 bundle - #5
AC $350 bundle - #8
AW $450 bundle - #11
PS4 - #22
Xbone - #27
AC Kinect $450 bundle - #39
PS4 Destiny bundle - #48

man-bear-pig said:
Updated list.

SO $350 bundle - #5
AC $350 bundle - #8
AW $450 bundle - #11
PS4 - #22
Xbone - #27
AC Kinect $450 bundle - #39
PS4 Destiny bundle - #48

I am not trolling or anything for based on this at the current moment on Amazon,  xbox outselling the ps4 3:1 confirmed? (just loooking at the top four skus)

WOW that basic x1 sku is nearly catching the ps4 one :/