By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561
CosmicSex said:
Today is the first official day of the new pricing so the currently hourly is to be expected + you have to imagine that people were waiting to buy the Xbox One who may have otherwise purchased last month. Also, sales stimulate sales and so do free games.

You mean this hasn't happened out of the blue?!

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
Jazz2K said:
@Ali ^^ Even if he put the top 100 X1 has 5 entries while PS4 has 2... it's still more than a 2:1 ratio.

Also it's for right now not for the whole year.

How is what he has right now  at 5:1 ratio for top 40 less than 2.5:1 for top 100?

The title says 2:1 - 3:1 though. 

CosmicSex said:
Today is the first official day of the new pricing so the currently hourly is to be expected + you have to imagine that people were waiting to buy the Xbox One who may have otherwise purchased last month. Also, sales stimulate sales and so do free games.

The price has been dropped by $50 for about 2 days, Amazon and a bunch of other retailers did not wait for the actual date.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Just my forecast : PS4 will win also Nov NPD.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Ali_16x said:
Jazz2K said:
@Ali ^^ Even if he put the top 100 X1 has 5 entries while PS4 has 2... it's still more than a 2:1 ratio.

Also it's for right now not for the whole year.

How is what he has right now  at 5:1 ratio for top 40 less than 2.5:1 for top 100?

The second PS4 sku is at #50 right now so of course if you start counting at 40 it'll be 5:1... but if you start at 50 and below it's 2 PS4 skus vs 5 X1 sku then it's a 2.5:1 ratio... you can chek the link.

Around the Network
Nate4Drake said:

Even if the Xbox One wins Nov, it won't be by a lot like how the PS4 has been doing for the past NPDs.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

i know that i was being sarcastic to the guy writing the post. thats y i said by his logic, cause ur right thats not how it works

Nate4Drake said:

Yeah, most likely. Let us see.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ratio is at least 3:1 now

Conegamer said:
Nate4Drake said:

Yeah, most likely. Let us see.

Not most likely, it's very up in the air/hard to tell this month.

XB1 has never performed anywhere near like this before anyone shouts off about Titanfall and Kinectless Sku.