By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561
Conegamer said:
I should stress that the next person to post a borderline aggressive post (or anything more severe ofcourse!) will be moderated for keeping on this stupid, meaningless discussion.

Let's get back on topic and keep it that way. If that's too difficult, then the thread will be locked.

Can you warn/mod people for not reading the OP as well please? Too many ridiculous posts assuming people think this means XB1 > PS4 in November or w/e

Around the Network
Seece said:
Conegamer said:
I should stress that the next person to post a borderline aggressive post (or anything more severe ofcourse!) will be moderated for keeping on this stupid, meaningless discussion.

Let's get back on topic and keep it that way. If that's too difficult, then the thread will be locked.

Can you warn/mod people for not reading the OP as well please? Too many ridiculous posts assuming people think this means XB1 > PS4 in November or w/e

Not reading the OP isn't against the rules ofcourse. Not as they stand right now at any rate. But as that would be an off topic post, then yes the next person to do so will be moderated.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Even if this isn't 100% accurate,I'm happy for the console, I know that it will sell great the two next months.And I still can't believe how upset some people get with these threads,they should be glad since these bundles benefit no one but the consumer.

TheDrill said:
This means that X1 will not only outsell the PS4, but it will make up for 3-6 months of sales.
That means that X1 can completely recover and outsell the PS4 in the US.

I already thought this thread was getting ridiculous, but you made the most ridiculous comment in the whole thread. Congrats!

Look how he specifically puts Top 40 to make the Xbox look better, PS4 only has 2 bundles. Can't believe this guy is a write at this site. Not to mention that none of the new bundles are in the Top 100 Best Sellers of 2014 like the Destiny bundle was before it even launched.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
Look how he specifically puts Top 40 to make the Xbox look better, PS4 only has 2 bundles. Can't believe this guy is a write at this site.

Yeah I know, he should have put Top 35.

jlmurph2 said:
Ali_16x said:
Look how he specifically puts Top 40 to make the Xbox look better, PS4 only has 2 bundles. Can't believe this guy is a write at this site.

Yeah I know, he should have put Top 35.

No actually he should have put top 13, so PS4 has none and Xbox 3. 

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

FATALITY said:
kowenicki said:
colafitte said:
kowenicki said:
BreedinBull said:
If the PS4 wins the November NPD, it is going to be so glorious digging up these threads and watching the backpedalling to sales not mattering again.

only if you dont understand what this thread is about... you joined about a dozen people who dont seem to be able to read the OP or the following posts properly

THIS ISNT SAYING THE XBOX ONE WILL WIN NPD.  THIS THREAD ISNT EVEN ABOUT NPD.  THIS THREAD IS STATING (FACTUALLY) THAT RIGHT NOW ON AMAZON THE XBOX ONE IS HANDILY OUTSELLING THE PS4. 

Nohting mere, nothing less.

Now do you a) understand that? and b) agree?

You forget the fact that this thread is trying to teach people how basic maths work!, That's more important than everything else....

Evidently that is a lost cause.... he just cant grasp the basics. 

im pretty sure im better than you ;)

That's enough of that.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Sunset is at #6 now .. wow.

@Ali ^^ Even if he put the top 100 X1 has 5 entries while PS4 has 2... it's still more than a 2:1 ratio.

Also it's for right now not for the whole year.