By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you enjoying Bayonetta 2?

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Hell yes!!! I havn't had this much fun in a while and I loveeeeeee action games such as bayonetta! The combos, the bosses, the smoothness and the scenarios are just all so wonderful! They really have out done themselves compared to bayonetta 1!

I'm assuming you are using the one hand option?

Around the Network

I find hard to get away from Hyrule Warriors

Metallox said:
curl-6 said:
Metallox said:

Yes, it has frame rate issues, if the demo has them, the full game should as well. They're not hard though, I'm assuming it will be similar to the original Bayonetta in terms of performance, so I'm ok :)

I wouldn't call it "issues" personally. It does occassionally slow a little when there a massive boss and a metric fuckton of alpha from Umbran Climax filling the screen at once, but it's never low enough to damage the gameplay.

You're right, but it's still a frame drop, isn't it? :b

It is, but to me "issue" denotes a serious problem, which I never felt Bayo 2's dips amounted to.

curl-6 said:
Metallox said:
curl-6 said:
Metallox said:

Yes, it has frame rate issues, if the demo has them, the full game should as well. They're not hard though, I'm assuming it will be similar to the original Bayonetta in terms of performance, so I'm ok :)

I wouldn't call it "issues" personally. It does occassionally slow a little when there a massive boss and a metric fuckton of alpha from Umbran Climax filling the screen at once, but it's never low enough to damage the gameplay.

You're right, but it's still a frame drop, isn't it? :b

It is, but to me "issue" denotes a serious problem, which I never felt Bayo 2's dips amounted to.

I actually tried to use "issue" as synonymous of frame drops, but it seems I'll need to find another thing :/

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

melbye said:

Dude, you don't what you're missing D: D: D: D: D: D: 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Hell yes!!! I havn't had this much fun in a while and I loveeeeeee action games such as bayonetta! The combos, the bosses, the smoothness and the scenarios are just all so wonderful! They really have out done themselves compared to bayonetta 1!

I'm assuming you are using the one hand option?

Lolll, that touch thing is neat but the analog sticks feels better like in this gif lolll:

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

melbye said:

You had to remind me!  I hate this time of year because so many games deserve my attention and I cant play them all.  Hyrule Warriors is fantastic. Hope I dont forget to go back to it. MK8,btoo.

Haven't gotten to Bayonetta 2 yet, I started Bayonetta today.

Its a fun game, I'm liking it more than I thought I would!

d21lewis said:

You had to remind me!  I hate this time of year because so many games deserve my attention and I cant play them all.  Hyrule Warriors is fantastic. Hope I dont forget to go back to it. MK8,btoo.

Bah, I have to go back to that and Master Quest after I finish Infinite Climax.

melbye said:

I've had the same issue, Hyrule Warriors is so damn addictive, adventure mode has been taking over my life lol, and i haven't even considered the DLC. I have put myself on a Hyrule warriors ban for a few days so i could get into Bayonetta 2, it hasnt disapointed.