By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you enjoying Bayonetta 2?

Bayo 2's done and dusted for me now, I'm going to give it a break so I don't get tired of it, and replay it in a few months time.

Now I'm freed up to revisit Hyrule Warriors, and be ready for The Swapper, Art of Balance, and Sonic Boom. I'll save the remastered Bayonetta 1 for December, since we don't get Captain Toad until Jan.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Bayo 2's done and dusted for me now, I'm going to give it a break so I don't get tired of it, and replay it in a few months time.

Now I'm freed up to revisit Hyrule Warriors, and be ready for The Swapper, Art of Balance, and Sonic Boom. I'll save the remastered Bayonetta 1 for December, since we don't get Captain Toad until Jan.

Art of Balance...

I have one level. One level that I cannot figure out. One!!!!!!

Was a good time though but it only took me about three hours to get through all the worlds, so it felt a little short.

curl-6 said:

Phew!! im not the only one excited for Sonic Boom.

Vena said:
curl-6 said:

Art of Balance...

I have one level. One level that I cannot figure out. One!!!!!!

Was a good time though but it only took me about three hours to get through all the worlds, so it felt a little short.

I feel like it's the kind of game I'll go back to a lot just to chill out and kill some time. I do that a lot on Wii U, just quickly boot up games like Nano Assault Neo to de-stress for 20 mins or so.

Bayonetta 2 is my The Dark Knight.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Around the Network
zippy said:

I've had the same issue, Hyrule Warriors is so damn addictive, adventure mode has been taking over my life lol, and i haven't even considered the DLC. I have put myself on a Hyrule warriors ban for a few days so i could get into Bayonetta 2, it hasnt disapointed.

Hyrule Warriors is awesome, I purchased the DLC I enjoyed it so much. It is very challenging on Hero difficulty. I haven't even tried the adventure mode yet, is it that good?

zippy said:
curl-6 said:

Phew!! im not the only one excited for Sonic Boom.

Haha I was wondering if I was the only one! ;) What I've seen so far reminds me pleasantly of classic 5th gen 3D platformers like Banjo Kazooie, Spyro, etc, a kind of game I really miss.

Skidmore said:
Bayonetta 2 is my The Dark Knight.

Good comparison :)

zippy said:

are you enjoying it?

Hell yeah!

zippy said:

are you new to the franchise?

No, but I will replay the first one soon.

zippy said:

if not do you prefer it to the original?

Yes

zippy said:

did you buy a Wii U for this game?

No, November 30, 2012

zippy said:

possible game of the year contender right here

Yes

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Lolll, that touch thing is neat but the analog sticks feels better like in this gif lolll:

I think he meant the automatic mode, the 360 and PS3 versions had it, too.

Will be getting the game tomorrow

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1