By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Just swapped my PS4 for an Xbox One.

chapset said:
Locknuts said:
chapset said:
IMO short term the X1 is the way to go but long term you will regret this and when that day comes I'll be here to laugh at you, you foooooooooooooooooooooooooooool mouhahahahahahaha, also add me XoXcanadianboyXoX

Hey I couldn't find you....

oh right don't own any consoles lol

That's just mean. That gamertag was a PITA to type in with the controller.

Around the Network
Locknuts said:
chapset said:
Locknuts said:
chapset said:
IMO short term the X1 is the way to go but long term you will regret this and when that day comes I'll be here to laugh at you, you foooooooooooooooooooooooooooool mouhahahahahahaha, also add me XoXcanadianboyXoX

Hey I couldn't find you....

oh right don't own any consoles lol

That's just mean. That gamertag was a PITA to type in with the controller.

No matter how sad this is, at least you can now see who is nice on these forums and who isn't.

Get a Wii U!!

POE said:
Get a Wii U!!

Had one since Feb '13. Best console out right now but it's missing an awful lot :(

Locknuts said:

My Xbox ID is: Lachusss. Add me or leave your ID and I'll add you!

Also, first impressions are pretty good overall. I'll be getting some actual games this week but I've played a bit of the Killer Instinct and Forza Horizon 2 demos. Both seem pretty great. The box itself and controller are uglier than the PS4 but the controller is pretty comfortable. Not sure if I like it better than the 360 controller yet, but it's close. Compared to the DS4 it's basically a draw.

Kinect seems pretty useless as it doesn't recognise my gestures or voice most of the time, so I'll probably end up unplugging it unless it's a really good alternative for a headset. I'll find out soon enough with all the great games coming. Looking forward to MCC, Sunset Overdrive and after playing Bayonetta/2, I'm really looking forward to Scalebound as well.

I'm very happy with my decision to swap, as at the end of the day it's all about the games and the Xbox One has the exclusives I want.

Scalebound... another reason I wish I had an XB1. Bayonetta 2 is the best game I've played all year. At this point, I really don't want to have purchased all three new consoles at such high price points. 

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Around the Network

Sells Your ps4 3 months before The Order and Bloodborne comes out. 

sozzzz smart. 

StuOhQ said:
Locknuts said:

My Xbox ID is: Lachusss. Add me or leave your ID and I'll add you!

Also, first impressions are pretty good overall. I'll be getting some actual games this week but I've played a bit of the Killer Instinct and Forza Horizon 2 demos. Both seem pretty great. The box itself and controller are uglier than the PS4 but the controller is pretty comfortable. Not sure if I like it better than the 360 controller yet, but it's close. Compared to the DS4 it's basically a draw.

Kinect seems pretty useless as it doesn't recognise my gestures or voice most of the time, so I'll probably end up unplugging it unless it's a really good alternative for a headset. I'll find out soon enough with all the great games coming. Looking forward to MCC, Sunset Overdrive and after playing Bayonetta/2, I'm really looking forward to Scalebound as well.

I'm very happy with my decision to swap, as at the end of the day it's all about the games and the Xbox One has the exclusives I want.

Scalebound... another reason I wish I had an XB1. Bayonetta 2 is the best game I've played all year. At this point, I really don't want to have purchased all three new consoles at such high price points. 

Me too man, me too.

Drakrami said:

Sells Your ps4 3 months before The Order and Bloodborne comes out. 

sozzzz smart. 

I can't say I have any faith in The Order. Souls never appealed to me either so I got no feelz for Bloodborne.

You sure got yourself a lot of attention.

chocoloco said:
You sure got yourself a lot of attention.

Well I have quite a few xbox live friends now but I had to sort through a lot of crap to find them!