By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Just swapped my PS4 for an Xbox One.

My Xbox ID is: Lachusss. Add me or leave your ID and I'll add you!

Also, first impressions are pretty good overall. I'll be getting some actual games this week but I've played a bit of the Killer Instinct and Forza Horizon 2 demos. Both seem pretty great. The box itself and controller are uglier than the PS4 but the controller is pretty comfortable. Not sure if I like it better than the 360 controller yet, but it's close. Compared to the DS4 it's basically a draw.

Kinect seems pretty useless as it doesn't recognise my gestures or voice most of the time, so I'll probably end up unplugging it unless it's a really good alternative for a headset. I'll find out soon enough with all the great games coming. Looking forward to MCC, Sunset Overdrive and after playing Bayonetta/2, I'm really looking forward to Scalebound as well.

I'm very happy with my decision to swap, as at the end of the day it's all about the games and the Xbox One has the exclusives I want.

Around the Network

someone got a good deal snagging your ps4!

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Edited Comment Removed - Conegamer

my xbox gamertag: Slain Valhallan
I'll be getting the white xbox one SO bundle here very soon.

I'm sorry.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

I would have just saved my money and got both. You are going to be missing out on so much. You had 6-8 years of gaming on one console on lock down. You had to lose money in the trade in unless you sold it on ebay. Regardless it is your choice.

Around the Network

Why did you buy the PS4 in the first place then? If the Xbox has the exclusives you wanted why didn't you just get it first. I never understand this.

Nice purchase, looking forward to getting one if Quantum Break is any good.

Already this thread has had several borderline posts. Enough of it. Next one will be given a ban so be more careful in future.

OT: Enjoy your Xbox One!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

He already traded it, he doesn't need ppl telling him he made the wrong decision, which is impossible because its about what he likes, not u.

Anyway congrats sunset overdrive and MCC are the biggest temptations for me to get a x1.

sully1311 said:
Why did you buy the PS4 in the first place then? If the Xbox has the exclusives you wanted why didn't you just get it first. I never understand this.

Nice purchase, looking forward to getting one if Quantum Break is any good.

Bought it to sell for $399AU to sell it at a profit (they go for $549AU). Couldn't find any buyers willing to pay $450 or more so I just decided to swap it for the Xbox.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Conegamer said:
Already this thread has had several borderline posts. Enough of it. Next one will be given a ban so be more careful in future.

OT: Enjoy your Xbox One!

Or you fast as a lightning and come to the thread fast as hell or some people have fast fingers and started reporting  in seconds xD

Hey, nothing beats early intervention particularly after what happened yesterday! 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.