By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Just swapped my PS4 for an Xbox One.

That was strange.
You added me on the Xbox One, it didn't appear on my Xbox 360 untill I powered on my Xbox One.

Going to get Halo in 8 days? If you see me online, hit me up for Co-Op. (Goes for everyone.)

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

Wow the amount of pathetic comments here and recent threads by Sony fans about the ONE makes me want to trade in my PS4 for the ONE just so I am not associated with pathetic low lives like that.

Seriously grow up and enjoy the games not the brand.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Great choice :)

This thread has been comedy gold.

GT: Libara

RolStoppable said:
Locknuts said:
bigjon said:
let me guess your a Cubs fan....

What's that? Some sort of american sports team?

One of Chicago's baseball teams. I don't follow the sport myself, but on a somewhat related point I was told that they haven't been in contention to win anything big for a really long time.

at least someone got it.

The Cubs are an American Baseball that has not won the world series in over 100 years, and in fact has not been to it in close to that.

The fact they are perenial losers actual endures them to their fanbase. Essentially thier fanbase pick them as their team despite the fact they know they are going lose.....

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
sully1311 said:
Why did you buy the PS4 in the first place then? If the Xbox has the exclusives you wanted why didn't you just get it first. I never understand this.

It's simple.  The initial marketing of Sony.  Now now gradually people will finally seeing clearly

bigjon said:
RolStoppable said:
Locknuts said:
bigjon said:

One of Chicago's baseball teams. I don't follow the sport myself, but on a somewhat related point I was told that they haven't been in contention to win anything big for a really long time.

at least someone got it.

The Cubs are an American Baseball that has not won the world series in over 100 years, and in fact has not been to it in close to that.

The fact they are perenial losers actual endures them to their fanbase. Essentially thier fanbase pick them as their team despite the fact they know they are going lose.....

This explanation makes your first post even worse than it was in the first place.

WebmasterX said:
sully1311 said:
Why did you buy the PS4 in the first place then? If the Xbox has the exclusives you wanted why didn't you just get it first. I never understand this.

It's simple.  The initial marketing of Sony.  Now now gradually people will finally seeing clearly

So marketing makes you buy things you aren't interested in? Doesn't make sense.

walsufnir said:
bigjon said:
RolStoppable said:
Locknuts said:
bigjon said:

at least someone got it.

This explanation makes your first post even worse than it was in the first place.

it was a joke and it actually lines up. XB1 fans choose their console despite the fact it is going to get crushed and see far less support later in the gen.

MS never supports consoles after about year 4. In fact they dumped the Xbox after 4 years, and after 2010 the 360 got really weak support. I would not be suprised baring a major turnaround MS does not launch XB2 in 2017. They dont like losing and as soon as the see it is a lost cause they will dump it and try to get a head start like they did last gen.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

bigjon said:
walsufnir said:

it was a joke and it actually lines up. XB1 fans choose their console despite the fact it is going to get crushed and see far less support later in the gen.

MS never supports consoles after about year 4. In fact they dumped the Xbox after 4 years, and after 2010 the 360 got really weak support. I would not be suprised baring a major turnaround MS does not launch XB2 in 2017. They dont like losing and as soon as the see it is a lost cause they will dump it and try to get a head start like they did last gen.

And these things aren't going to change, right? Happend once, will happen every other time? OG Xbox launched late in the gen but yes, support dropped hard. But 360 weak support? Well, if you think so, ok. Still somehow MS managed to move a lot of consoles from 2010 and on so what did people play? Look at how much software sales 360 achieved. No doubt Sony did better with PS3 but they also had to to be competitive.

Btw, what is all this losing talk? Do you only buy products from companies who are market leader? Only being a fan of teams that always win?