By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XB1 will win November NPD, and that's what it deserves

Do you think it will?

Yes 248 24.63%

No 581 57.70%

Maybe 174 17.28%

Total:1,003
Landguy said:
Celtic_L said:

You americans need to accept that the xbox brand is big only for the usa and the uk. The rest of the world likes sony and nintendo much more. That's the truth. 

That's why the OP said that it will win the NPD which is AMERICA....

Ok, so what? Worldwide will always lose... 

Around the Network
Celtic_L said:

You americans need to accept that the xbox brand is big only for the usa and the uk. The rest of the world likes sony and nintendo much more. That's the truth. 

Most off topic post of all time

OT: I agree

GTAexpert said:
Celtic_L said:

This IS the US which we're talking about, and I'm not American either, never even been to the country. I like PlayStation a lot more than Xbox, but I can still appreciate Microsoft's efforts to win the USA.

I'm sure PS4 would still sell more worldwide.

The sad thing it's that it is only microsoft fault if they lost the USA. They've done all by themself. 

They might deserve it. But even with all the 3 bundles, I doubt they can pull out November. I've noticed that Microsoft always tends to go all out in November like it's their month. While I see the bundles selling a lot, I don't see any of them outselling the PS4, not even combined with normal retail units.

man-bear-pig said:
Celtic_L said:

Most off topic post of all time

OT: I agree

Not so much... Most of the time in this site most of the people treat America like the world itself. It's not. 

Around the Network
Mr_No said:

They might deserve it. But even with all the 3 bundles, I doubt they can pull out November. I've noticed that Microsoft always tends to go all out in November like it's their month. While I see the bundles selling a lot, I don't see any of them outselling the PS4, not even combined with normal retail units.

Take a look at Amazon. The XB1 + COD: AW bundle is outselling all PS4 SKU's right now, and the XB1 + AC IV: BF + AC: U bundle is also rising. It is very clear that XB1 will win.

So because it's cheap and a collection of last gen games is being released it "deserves" to win? Screw that thinking. It may win but just barely.

I definitely think it deserves NPD november, but with major titles as Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age PS4 will sell better.
If the xbox one could sell better and win one NPD it would be this novemeber due to Black Friday deal, AC bundle and MCC. Sony on the other hand will probably counter with something and has the advantage of being more popular for the games I named above. On monthly and weekly basis the PS4 will destroy the One (you see what I did there) due to Europe.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

The chance is very high that they will win in November in America. The problem I always have with Microsoft is that they not focus on the rest of the world more. Why do they not give us in Europe a temporary price cut.

Like this they will never beat Sony.

Yeah!! Congratulations...