By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XB1 will win November NPD, and that's what it deserves

Do you think it will?

Yes 248 24.63%

No 581 57.70%

Maybe 174 17.28%

Total:1,003
Ninsect said:
We are all humbled

That's an understatement.

We are forever humbled by your almighty glory, o thou greates of all, our great lord Microsoft.

Around the Network

No, Xbox One won't win! PS4 got the GTA V Bundles which will do a lot. There is also LittleBigPlanet 3 which will boost the sales.

todd2r said:
Agreed. Not only will they win, but im guessing by a considerable margin. Microsoft has priced the Xbox One perfectly. Its time the Xbox One gets the sales it deserves. Its the superior console with the best online service (no denying that part).

Lol, how about no.

todd2r said:
Agreed. Not only will they win, but im guessing by a considerable margin. Microsoft has priced the Xbox One perfectly. Its time the Xbox One gets the sales it deserves. Its the superior console with the best online service (no denying that part).

The PS4 is a stronger machine which achieves a better resolution or framerate and it has a GTA5 bundle which could do great numbers. The PlayStation brand is stronger and most third-party games boost the PS4 considerably. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Hope it does. Xbox One certainly deserves it. I hope consumers latch on not just in the US but worldwide this holiday season.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
COLD_COBRA_ said:
And if it does we'll get countless threads about how it won't ever lose another npd again.

Absolutely, yes. Short-termism is popular on the internet.

Until npd February they could be right, the one and it's fanboys will be slaughtered by bloodborne, the witcher and the order 1886 if it comes to that. Q1 2015 should shut them up for a while. Due to the announcements in December, the PS4 will perhaps be the most sold console in February till date.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
todd2r said:

The PS4 is a stronger machine which achieves a better resolution or framerate and it has a GTA5 bundle which could do great numbers. The PlayStation brand is stronger and most third-party games boost the PS4 considerably. 

There is no GTA bundle announced for north America. 

This humbled crap is making me sick. Yah, MS has some good holiday deals, but it seems some people are forgetting the company consumer relationship. Even if its a joke by some its really terrible. This goes for both sides since I've seen the PS nation thread with this headline as well. Its fine to appreciate the effort and even be flattered by it, but be humbled because of a price cut, a move like all others, intended to separate you from your money? No, company provide goods and services to us not the other way around, being humbled by it is honestly taking reverence of a company/brand/product to religious fanatic levels.
/rant
OT: Agree with Intrinsic, Sony countered TitanFall and took that NPD, if they counter November, then its anyone's game. Every single time, XB1 is predicted to outsell the PS4 it is assumed that the PS4 is doing nothing, literally selling zero units in some cases. Also this fake rhetoric about Sony not being able to take the loss is silly. Sony took losses for years with the PS3, a 2 month price cut isn't going to cost them as much, especially if it build user base significantly.
Realistically, if Sony doesn't do anything, which is likely at this point, since its Nov, then XB1 would win but I doubt by any larger than the gap, which is like a 1mill in the US. And if its closer than 1mil the gap grows.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Considering everyone on here always uses Amazon as the bellwether of American sales.. right now.. Xbox One has 2 bundles in the top 10.. COD:AW is #8 ($449) and Assassins Unity #10 ($349).. First PS4 console is #12.

Also.. The PS4 only has 1 game in the top 10.. (COD:AW).. Xbox One has 2.. COD:AW and Halo:MCC...

So.. November should be interesting.. I still can't believe they didn't do a Halo:MCC bundle..

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m

Teeqoz said:
Ninsect said:
We are all humbled

That's an understatement.

We are forever humbled by your almighty glory, o thou greates of all, our great lord Microsoft.

Amen