Yoshi 14 13.08%

Wii Fit Trainer 8 7.48%

Kirby 10 9.35%

Total:107
hiimnew said:
Mario , Wii Fit , Peach and Yoshi look superb

watch peach face and say that again

Around the Network

Heres a great shot of Peach that shows how much of a dip in quality they have taken since revealed =(

ktay95 said:

Heres a great shot of Peach that shows how much of a dip in quality they have taken since revealed =(

The first one is definitely hand-crafted in parts, especially the dress and eyes. The latter is definitely mass-production. It'd be wiser to compare the to-be released models with Skylanders and DI models as per release.

Vena said:

The first one is definitely hand-crafted in parts, especially the dress and eyes. The latter is definitely mass-production. It'd be wiser to compare the to-be released models with Skylanders and DI models as per release.

It just sucks because when they were revealed they were highly praised for the high quality of them and now some look freaking terrible. Well at least they arent as bad as the Anges figure from BDFF.

RolStoppable said:
ktay95 said:

Does it matter? You will buy her anyway, like the sheep that you are.

Haha no I wont, Im buying like 1 with Smash and thats it.

Around the Network

Yeah I was planning to buy Peach before but that's a no now. I'll get a few others.

ktay95 said:
It just sucks because when they were revealed they were highly praised for the high quality of them and now some look freaking terrible. Well at least they arent as bad as the Anges figure from BDFF.

I guess if you've never really looked into figma and other things of the sort, that may come as a surprise. I've been hobby building models for a long time (graduate from legos as a kid to something a bit more difficult) and the picture even just on the box is nothing like the finished product unless you sit down and repaint and rework some/many aspects.

I remember a few years back when I was fresh in my late teens when I was in Japan and got a Master Grade Gundam Wing Zero model to build. Looked so amazing on the box (and I still have that box!)... the finished model... :( Let's say I've only kept the box and gave away the model to the neighborhood donation.

In this case, I'm not quite sure what the fuck happened to the Peach model as it just looks terrible, but the other models look fine.

Marth and Link's sword looks like shit

RolStoppable said:
Look at that, Donkey Kong's fur. Wow.

I guess that's where all the resources went. Couldn't even afford a real fireball for Mario.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

These are insanely low quality. :/

Interest now officially gone.