Marth 16 14.95%

Peach 7 6.54%

Donkey Kong 12 11.21%

Yoshi 14 13.08%

Wii Fit Trainer 8 7.48%

Kirby 10 9.35%

Total:107
Namiirei said:
Peach is really horrible...she's only good looking in paper mario after all.

What's bad looking about her outside of Paper Mario?

Around the Network
DKay said:

Where is Samus o_O? That one actually looked sick earlier, so I wonder if the final version is still worthy of possible purchase. Also, I was secretly hoping they would have removed the fire ball from Mario. It doesn't make sense for him to throw fire unless he's wearing his Fire Mario outfit. I know, in Smash he can also do it in his regular outfit but that's the exception as far as I know. Plus, I don't like how the thing looks to begin with :)

So wait, where's the issue with a Smash Bros. Mario Amiibo using fire?

Einsam_Delphin said:
Namiirei said:

Dunno, i find her...plain, don't like her at all : D

Rosalie is better .

Namiirei said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Namiirei said:

Dunno, i find her...plain, don't like her at all : D

Rosalie is better .

Eh, they're both generic, perfect figure princess', hence why they're boring. Yeah my girl Daisy looks the same, but her energetic in your face personality makes her more interesting!  

link

Switch!!!

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
DKay said:

Where is Samus o_O? That one actually looked sick earlier, so I wonder if the final version is still worthy of possible purchase. Also, I was secretly hoping they would have removed the fire ball from Mario. It doesn't make sense for him to throw fire unless he's wearing his Fire Mario outfit. I know, in Smash he can also do it in his regular outfit but that's the exception as far as I know. Plus, I don't like how the thing looks to begin with :)

So wait, where's the issue with a Smash Bros. Mario Amiibo using fire?

It's not a Smash Bros. amiibo as far as I understand but a Mario amiibo that can be used with Smash Bros. and other games. But mainly I thought it looked bad, and looked for more stuff to throw at it such as "he's not wearing the right clothes, this does not make any sense!!" ^_^

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Edit: I also noticed all these amiibos have the smash symbol on the base, are these specific amiibos only gonna work with Smash and you have to buy seperate amiibos of the same characters to work in Mario Kart?

All amiibos will work on all games, but game specific amiibos make have extra benefits for their specific games.

DKay said:

It's not a Smash Bros. amiibo as far as I understand

Einsam_Delphin said:
DKay said:

It's not a Smash Bros. amiibo as far as I understand

That artwork looks pretty badass, the amiibo version of the fire ball looks lame. Anyways never mind, just wanted to say I didn't really like the Mario amiibo. The concept of regular Mario + fire ball is indeed from Smash Bros, if you wanted to get that across with that nice pic :) Thus, we could indeed say this is a Smash Bros. amiibo, I concede!!! /whiteflag.

Experimental42 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Edit: I also noticed all these amiibos have the smash symbol on the base, are these specific amiibos only gonna work with Smash and you have to buy seperate amiibos of the same characters to work in Mario Kart?

All amiibos will work on all games, but game specific amiibos make have extra benefits for their specific games.

When was this said? From what I've been hearing they'll only work with games they appear in that support Amiibo, so a Wii Fit Trainer Amiibo will do nothing with Mario Kart 8, and a Mario Amiibo will do nothing with Mario Party Island Tour.