Pikachu 9 8.41%

Marth 16 14.95%

Peach 7 6.54%

Donkey Kong 12 11.21%

Yoshi 14 13.08%

Wii Fit Trainer 8 7.48%

Kirby 10 9.35%

Total:107

I think Falcon looks better overall but out of those, Kirby or Pikachu looks the best imo

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Its hard to see how the organge support is connected to him from that view, it looks different from the Link amiibo we were first shown where link didn't touch the base and the support went up his back.

It is different. They added the orange bar to make it sturdier.

the_dengle said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Its hard to see how the organge support is connected to him from that view, it looks different from the Link amiibo we were first shown where link didn't touch the base and the support went up his back.

It is different. They added the orange bar to make it sturdier.

That goes without saying, I said its hard to see how he is connected to the orange support, looks like just a small part of his thigh from the pictures.

Can't decide if I want to get some of these or not. Going to wait to see what exactly they do

animegaming said:

they're model after the Smash character models while we have no clue which one's will work with Mario Kart Nintendo did confirm the Link one will work with Hyrule Warriors 

I'm pretty sure it was at least strongly suggested that these Smash amiibo would be the ones used for Mario Kart. Nintendo definitely described how they can function with games other than Smash Bros.

EDIT: Yeah, here it is.

Around the Network

They look adorable.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

The Peach amiibo is best because you can look under her dress and see her panties.

Areal-Llort said:
The Peach amiibo is best because you can look under her dress and see her panties.

Not to spoil anyone's fun but they could have changed that since E3.

the_dengle said:
Areal-Llort said:

Apparently they did:

the_dengle said:
Areal-Llort said:

Noooooooo! Don't say such things! Here's hoping they didn't censor the Peach amiibo, along with Rosalina and Palutena.