Pikachu 9 8.41%

Marth 16 14.95%

Peach 7 6.54%

Donkey Kong 12 11.21%

Yoshi 14 13.08%

Wii Fit Trainer 8 7.48%

Kirby 10 9.35%

Total:107

How bizarre, some scream out BOOTLEG while others look quite nice.

Around the Network

Where's Villager? I'm currently deciding between Mario, Yoshi, Kirby, and Villager, but not having a pic of the latter isn't helping things!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Where's Villager? I'm currently deciding between Mario, Yoshi, Kirby, and Villager, but not having a pic of the latter isn't helping things!

OMG YOU LIVE!!! =D

Been forever since Ive read one of your posts on here

ktay95 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

OMG YOU LIVE!!! =D

I've been alive! Just mainly in the Smash League though.

Einsam_Delphin said:
ktay95 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

OMG YOU LIVE!!! =D

I've been alive! Just mainly in the Smash League though.

Yeah, I havent been in there in awhile seeing as I skipped SSB3DS. Will be there day 1 for WiiU... well Australian Day 1 =(

Around the Network

Damn you kid friendly softer plastic! Now Marth can't get a hard one..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Mario and Link look fantastic.

ktay95 said:

Yeah, I havent been in there in awhile seeing as I skipped SSB3DS. Will be there day 1 for WiiU... well Australian Day 1 =(

I woulda skipped the 3DS version aswell, but I still had that $50 giftcard from when I got me Wii U, and the Demo proved the game controls well enough on the system, so I had to pick it up! Also that's the same as the rest of the world, bar NA of course!

Peach is really horrible...she's only good looking in paper mario after all.

Where is Samus o_O? That one actually looked sick earlier, so I wonder if the final version is still worthy of possible purchase. Also, I was secretly hoping they would have removed the fire ball from Mario. It doesn't make sense for him to throw fire unless he's wearing his Fire Mario outfit. I know, in Smash he can also do it in his regular outfit but that's the exception as far as I know. Plus, I don't like how the thing looks to begin with :)