By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW hardware + US software 18th October 2014

Nem said:
The weekly numbers for X1 are dodgy to say the least. They spike up one week, spike down the next. It makes no sense. Something is off there.

I don't see why; given the fact it has been releasing in a variety of countries over the past few weeks.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Remember people. These are numbers from PS4 and Xbox One without any real, big, system selling exclusives.

When we eventually see the likes of Uncharted, Halo, Gran Turismo and Gears of War we will see what the consoles are really capable of.

Great numbers. PS4 is selling high as usual and passed the 12 millions unit. Seems like it'll definitely will sell 16-17 millions by the end of the year. Also, great numbers for The Evil Within, better than I expected. I hope it sells enough to have another sequel.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

danilomk said:
Great numbers :D
But... N3DS is dropping fast, no ?

The New 3DS XL was sold out everywhere till Saturday, so there is that to note, and the regular New 3DS seems to have a okay grip, seein how it has smaller screen and may be  more uncomfortable.

------------------

So what in the world caused that Wii U boost? I doubt it can be early Christmas shopping, or that Bayo 2 will somehow turn out to be a big system seller.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

while i think ps4 was undertracked before,... i think we overcompensated here. i think these will be adjusted down eventually.

Around the Network

Damn Borderlands is well down on the 2nd's USA first week. I know it's not a real sequel but it has been 2 years since 2 was released and while a drop was expected not 82%!

Looking at Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and The Evil Within first week sales I expect more layoffs at there developers within 3 months due too poor sales.

The numbers are starting to look nice. This is the best time of the year.

PS4 is absolutly killing already. It will be very interesting to see what happens once Share Play is out. If it works well and gets good buzz from the media outlets, I think things will shift even more greatly into its favor.

Next week is Sony, and Nintendo quarterly results. Will be interesting to see how things stack up.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

wow at ps3>wiiu and to put things into perspective ps4 weekly numbers during july and aug are greater than xb1s this week

Play Me

ps3 is still 400k above the wii U for this year

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Burek said:
I just want to comment that I'm very pleased with The Evil Within numbers. Awesome game, deserves to sell well. Was afraid it's a bit to "horror-y" for mass appeal, so I'm very happy I was wrong.

Hardware numbers are becoming boring. Week after week PS4 > all other home consoles, rapidly approaching 50%+ domination.

Now to hope Bethesda are happy enough with it and it can have some legs, maybe it will become a franchise to rival RE over the upcoming years