By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW hardware + US software 18th October 2014

I just want to comment that I'm very pleased with The Evil Within numbers. Awesome game, deserves to sell well. Was afraid it's a bit to "horror-y" for mass appeal, so I'm very happy I was wrong.

Hardware numbers are becoming boring. Week after week PS4 > all other home consoles, rapidly approaching 50%+ domination.

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
Xenostar said:
CosmicSex said:
I don't understand the European Xbox One Numbers.

Why?

The seem really high.  I will wait for the European Charts to show what software is shifting those systems. 

XB1 had an official price cut in many European countries and the XB1 + free Fifa 15 bundle.

For instance currently the XB1 + Fifa 15 bundle is 84€ less expensive than the PS4 + Fifa 15 bundle at Amazon.fr.

Great numbers :D
But... N3DS is dropping fast, no ?

Those are some fairly weighty adjustments.

Good week all round, though

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

The weekly numbers for X1 are dodgy to say the least. They spike up one week, spike down the next. It makes no sense. Something is off there.

Around the Network
globalisateur said:
CosmicSex said:

The seem really high.  I will wait for the European Charts to show what software is shifting those systems. 

XB1 had an official price cut in many European countries and the XB1 + free Fifa 15 bundle.

For instance currently the XB1 + Fifa 15 bundle is 84€ less expensive than the PS4 + Fifa 15 bundle at Amazon.fr.

Okay thanks for the clarity. 

QUAKECore89 said:
Man, 3DS is selling very well just because they released "NEW" 3DS in Japan, just wait for US & EU.

PS4 is meh easy, just caused by service PS+, people loved to wait for free games couple months later & some rental.

Xbox One, Japan hated you....

Wii U.... Seriously people, what kind of game really you want?

Every 3rd party, Wii U is bought only for their few exclusive games as a secondary console, so its not worth for many people to invest on it right now when they can only play one game every two months.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Nem said:
The weekly numbers for X1 are dodgy to say the least. They spike up one week, spike down the next. It makes no sense. Something is off there.

Its recently had many new country releases, how is spikes dodgy. 

Wow PS4!! Xbox one is doing great also. I definitely see the Wii U in third place now.

Guitarguy said:
Wow PS4!! Xbox one is doing great also. I definitely see the Wii U in third place now.

You really doubted that Xbox one with some exclusives and 3rd party support can sell less than Exclusives only Wii U?

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.