By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW hardware + US software 18th October 2014

Those PS4 numbers are huge! Great 3DS and good X1 numbers as well. Wii U is still terrible.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Remember people. These are numbers from PS4 and Xbox One without any real, big, system selling exclusives.

When we eventually see the likes of Uncharted, Halo, Gran Turismo and Gears of War we will see what the consoles are really capable of.

By then PS4 / Xbox One will be $299. All anti console guys will stop the doom of consoles. I am loving these numbers.

daredevil.shark said:
PS4 is on a killing streak.

Someone needs to contact The Hague, because this has to qualify is a war crime :D

The power of the PS4 compels you! That thing has to be possessed.

Now I'm sure PS4 will sell more than 20m before 2015...

almost 13m by the end of October + 3-3'5m in November + 5-6 m in December = 21-22 mill by year's end

I still can't believe how people still doubt PS4 could reach PS2 sales....

Around the Network

Most of us will talk about november and december estimations but it will be pointless , because the numbers will be nowhere near from what they will be after january adjustments

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Wow, ps4 is almost at 12.5 million. It sold so many units in Europe and N.America (isnt this driveclubs 2nd week?). I guess it may clock 15m by end of this year. XB1 did good too. That new Monster Hunter and New 3ds demand, wonder how much of a bump 3ds would have when Pokemon ORAS gets released next month

colafitte said:

almost 13m by the end of October + 3-3'5m in November + 5-6 m in December = 21-22 mill by year's end

I think this is totally crazy to expect 8-9M in 2 months ( i predict 6M at least and 7M at best)but who knows, PS4 is an unpredictable monster

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Def some crazy sales. Anyone got the PS3, wii and 360 1st oct weekly numbers?

Aerys said:
colafitte said:

I think this is totally crazy to expect 8-9M in 2 months ( i predict 6M at least and 7M at best)but who knows, PS4 is an unpredictable monster

Wii did 9'1m in 2008 and 10'2m in 2009 in those months (Wii did 6'0m in 2007). I CAN believe PS4 will do at least 7mill but I'm expecting more than 8m because maths don't lie....