By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mewtwo is on his way to Smash

This could mean more characters later for better or worse!

Around the Network
TheKingofRedLions said:

Mewtwo has been announced to be joining Smash but he won't be availble until spring of next year and only to people who buy both versions

are you excited?

do you think we will get more characters?

Is this for real? If so the that's the worst implementation of DLC I've seen so far. To think that something like that comes from Nintendo.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

LOL they want people to buy both versions to get him. No thanks, Nintendo. I'm not wasting $40.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

vivster said:

Is this for real? If so the that's the worst implementation of DLC I've seen so far. To think that something like that comes from Nintendo.

Yes, it's real. haha

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

not buying both versions, so no thanks

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
I don't think they'll stop here. I wonder how Roy and Pichu feel. The only Melee guys left out. Young link is basically Toon Link now. Maybe Roy will return.

Roy i wouldn't mind if they use him more between Ike and Marth, Pichu is a pikachu thats a handicap. The only character in the franchise thats a waste imo. Hw do you bring bback him and Young Link?

Young Link completely different Moveset, maybe based off the Mask

Pichu as Plusle+Minun. That way its actually relevant

vivster said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

Mewtwo has been announced to be joining Smash but he won't be availble until spring of next year and only to people who buy both versions

are you excited?

do you think we will get more characters?

Yeah, because its guaranteed you cant get him by paying DLC right? Its just a bonus for those who purchased both games. calm down

BraveNewWorld said:
LOL they want people to buy both versions to get him. No thanks, Nintendo. I'm not wasting $40.

Read My last Post :-/

Most likely it will be available for purchase for single-version owners. It was only stated it would be a free download for owners of both versions.

the_dengle said:
Most likely it will be available for purchase for single-version owners. It was only stated it would be a free download for owners of both versions.

I dont get how people dontsee this. it was nevered stated "Mewtwo only Dwnloadable through both version purchases" :-/