By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who else hated the Godfather?

I haven't actually seen The Godfather.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
kenzomatic said:
I could understand if it wasn't your cup of tea but to hate it.

What else do you hate?

I hated Scarface, The Good the bad and the ugly, Monty python and the holy grail, the Titanic.

Seriously though I must be the only guy to not like the Godfather.

And I've seen that family guy episode, but thats not what I was referring too.

Keep in mind though I was probably 12 when I watched it, so maybe I'll give it another chance.

You might like it now that you're 13. Seriously though, there are people with worse taste than you. Most of them are just smart enough not to admit. You seem to revel in your unrefined and restless lack of aesthetic sensibility. Just go with it if it's working for you. You know, Brooks was here.

fkusumot said:
coolestguyever said:
kenzomatic said:

What else do you hate?

I hated Scarface, The Good the bad and the ugly, Monty python and the holy grail, the Titanic.

Keep in mind though I was probably 12 when I watched it, so maybe I'll give it another chance.

You might like it now that you're 13. Seriously though, there are people with worse taste than you. Most of them are just smart enough not to admit. You seem to revel in your unrefined and restless lack of aesthetic sensibility. Just go with it if it's working for you. You know, Brooks was here.

So was Red.

What movies are your favorite Guy?

Brawl FC: 0774-3927-9239

"Do you think you could get any more spittle on those fishy lips of yours?" All characters depicted are really stupid and disgusting. Any similarities to actual persons would be really sad.

coolestguyever said:
kenzomatic said:

What else do you hate?

Aside from that I gotta say I completley disagree (Titanic is awful) all the others you've mentioned there are classic.

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
kenzomatic said:

What else do you hate?

Hello

Well, there is only two possibilities if you didnt like any of such classic movies (except, maybe for the titanic) :

1. like others have said, you just have really bad taste

2. you were too young 

So i hope for you that you just need to grow up a bit :)  Retry them in 5 or 10 years and you probably will see them with a totally other perspective.

Bye. 

Zones : I still don't understand all the love for Blizzard, what was the last game they developed worth playing?

But I bet that you liked Brokeback Mountain , right ? Oh , and maybe you even adored Gigli :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Its probably the best movie ever made, you just have terrible taste thats all.

I prefferred GoodFellas personally, but still.

I watched the Godfather when I was 11 and thought it was an "OK" movie....

I saw it again when I was 20 and ended up staying up another 6 hours watching 2 & 3. I only wish I had watched it again sooner~

Oh yeah and you officially take yourself way too seriously if you didn't like Holy Grail.

To Each Man, Responsibility
tk1797 said:
coolestguyever said:

The Godfather was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Huh? You sure you didn't see godfather 3.

Now come on, whilst not on the same par as part 1 or 2, part 3 was also an excellent movie and a great ending to an amazing trilogy.

Oh, and to not like Godfather or Scarface coolestguyever? Shame on you...