By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who else hated the Godfather?

I could understand if it wasn't your cup of tea but to hate it.

What else do you hate?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

Can you please hand over your man card? Thanks... [shreds coolestguyever's man card]

I just recently watched The Godfather for the first time and loved it, I'm ashamed it took me so long to get around to watching it.

coolestguyever said:

The Godfather was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Huh? You sure you didn't see godfather 3.

Are you referring to the Family Guy clip?

Peter doesn't like The Godfather.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Can you please hand over your man card? Thanks... [shreds coolestguyever's man card]
One of the best posts on this site in recent history 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

kenzomatic said:
I could understand if it wasn't your cup of tea but to hate it.

What else do you hate?

I hated Scarface, The Good the bad and the ugly, Monty python and the holy grail, the Titanic.

Seriously though I must be the only guy to not like the Godfather.

And I've seen that family guy episode, but thats not what I was referring too.

Keep in mind though I was probably 12 when I watched it, so maybe I'll give it another chance.

adajio said:

Are you referring to the Family Guy clip?

Peter doesn't like The Godfather.

just to refresh my memory, i re-watched this scene. Wow peter says almost exactly what I've feeling. I just couldn't get into it, and I've never even seen the ending.

"I hated Scarface, The Good the bad and the ugly, Monty python and the holy grail, the Titanic."

Screw subjectivity, you officially have bad taste. I need to search for an image to convey how strongly I believe this.

Me! But then years of hype before you ever actually watch a movie does tend to ruin it.

edit: Oh and as far as reviewers are concerned, 3:10 to Yuma (2008 remake) currently has 88% despite its total trainwreck of an ending.