By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Introducing myself (I've never done it here before) - Dulfite

Who is the winner?

Catdog 0 0%

Rocko's Modern Life 1 4.00%

Hey Arnold 3 12.00%

Powerpuff Girls 1 4.00%

Rocket Power 1 4.00%

Dexters Laboratory 5 20.00%

Reboot 1 4.00%

Johnny Bravo 4 16.00%

Spongebob 3 12.00%

All of the above over modern stuff 6 24.00%

Total:25
Dulfite said:
MoHasanie said:

Welcome to the site Ben, although I've known you since you made that thread about your wedding.
Also from you list, my favorite is Dexter's Laboratory and Spongebob is second.

:) Did I say something in that wedding post that impacted you or that's just coincidentally the first thing you've read from me?

I'm not sure. It was the first time I saw someone make a thread about their wedding on VGC so ever since then, I've remembered you  

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Hi!! Im a school teacher too.

Its sad that so many people write off modern cartoons when Adventure Time exists...hands down, it is the greatest cartoon of all time and it only gets better if you think about it with more depth than a kid.

Hello there! I'm also a teacher! A wonderfully rewarding career! Keeps you busy and it can get stressful, but definitely worth it when you see a kid succeed.

Welcome to the site :)

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

As for the poll, I loved the heck out of Johnny Bravo and Dexter's Lab when I was a kid. Still enjoy watching them to this day in fact. Also Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Cartoon Network used to be great, what happened? Spongebob is pretty good too.

I still watch them too! 

I know, there used to be so many good cartoon network shows. Now they all suck. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Congratulations on your marriage and may God give you both many blessings in the years to come.

MoHasanie said:
Dulfite said:
MoHasanie said:

Welcome to the site Ben, although I've known you since you made that thread about your wedding.
Also from you list, my favorite is Dexter's Laboratory and Spongebob is second.

:) Did I say something in that wedding post that impacted you or that's just coincidentally the first thing you've read from me?

I'm not sure. It was the first time I saw someone make a thread about their wedding on VGC so ever since then, I've remembered you  

Well there ya go! I made a "first" for someone! lol

mZuzek said:
Never too late for a welcome, I guess? So, yeah, welcome Ben!

And I totally remember you from when you gave Tropical Freeze a poor score because of it not having a great story (despite somehow enjoying Star Fox Adventures).

I haven't officially reviewed Adventures yet, so you never know what the score would be! However, based off my memories of playing it all those years ago, I'd have to say it WOULD get a better score because it is 1) An extremely unique game, 2) the graphics on that game absolutely blew me away as a kid more than any other game I played on the gamecube, and 3) I loved the story in it.

Tropical Freeze is an extremely fun game to play and the art style/graphics are beautiful in it, but it was nothing new or refreshing and they didn't even bother (just like the first Returns game) to put a story into it when they easily could have. Trine proves that a sidescroller game CAN have a story!

POE said:
Hi!! Im a school teacher too.

What do you teach? :)