By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gameplay Trailer for Mass-Murdering Shooter Is Beyond Brutal

Legendary_W said:
IMO this is unnecessarily sick. Sure, we've been killing fictional people in video games for a long time now, but at least you've got a reason and the devs try to make you hate the enemies. This game represents mass murdering of innocent people in a extremely brutal and graphical way, so much that it is not even fun. But that's just my opinion.

you know, I think it's actually way more disturbing that people feel it's justified to kill npcs simply because their reticle turns red while aiming at them, then killing npcs in "Hatred" while knowing that it's wrong

Around the Network

Violence for the sake of shock value and attention. Lame.

"I fucking hate this world"

AHAHAHA I already love this game

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

TheJimbo1234 said:
That should just be banned. Killing random people in such a twisted way just isn't healthy or normal - who would want to even play it?

no it shouldnt be banned. censorship is wrong! its maybe not healthy or normal, but its not dangerous. 

we gamers are peacefull people, we like to argue about fiction, but we dont kill anyone.

or have u seen a mob on the street that killed a bunch of people because the were playing Battlefield and not cod.

if u realy wanna start ban something, ban religion, people kill each other because of religion.

Cool stuff. Looks like a great way to let off some steam after a bad work day.

It's pretty much Hotline Miami with more realistic graphics.

The really fun thing is that only one sentence is needed to make this game socially acceptable.

"The human race has been taken over by evil aliens in disguise and you are the only one who can save humanity!"

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Looks surprisingly fun for a troll game.

Simply repulsive.

Lafiel said:
Legendary_W said:
IMO this is unnecessarily sick. Sure, we've been killing fictional people in video games for a long time now, but at least you've got a reason and the devs try to make you hate the enemies. This game represents mass murdering of innocent people in a extremely brutal and graphical way, so much that it is not even fun. But that's just my opinion.

you know, I think it's actually way more disturbing that people feel it's justified to kill npcs simply because their reticle turns red while aiming at them, then killing npcs in "Hatred" while knowing that it's wrong

It's not justified, but the people we kill are usually enemies who're endangering something we care about (From the main character's point of view) and you're fighting to death to protect that or those who're beloved to you. I can clearly distinguish between a game and real life, so even though I am ending a person's life by pulling a trigger or something, I know it's just a videogame. In fact, I hated BF3 because it tried to make killing someone with a knife like something cool, but you're ending a life, you can't do it so proudly especially for a soldier who has probably lost squad members before BF3 sucked as a war simulator, that's why I always considered it a shitty game. However, this is far worse, the sole idea of a game where you're rewarded for ending people's lives carelessly because you're sick is not good in any way. You're killing people while they scream, cry and beg. It's almost disgusting to watch.

hahahaha im not sure whats funnier, the trailer or peoples "shocked" reaction to it.

people need to relax :P People need to relax.. It looks like it would be fun for about an hour.. unless they have swat and shit to try and kill you lol

edit:  and this is coming frm someone who spent 45 minutes at the end of TLOU  having fun slaughtering the surgical staff,  including the 2 that coward in the back of the room.. lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I'm actually surprised how great this looks.

The running/ scampering animations are really well done and the destruction elements are cool too. Not a fan of top down games but this looks great.