By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do people around you think about the wii?

Funny thing my co-workers, that I was talking about, are between 28 and 35. But we are in computer animation (graphics) and they seemed to have loved street fighter a little to much.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network
I like Bacon said:
^That is ridiculous!

I might make it sound worse than it actually is but it's pretty annoying when all you hear is that Xbox 360 is so awesome compared to the other consoles even though 5 people in my class had there 360 RROD.

10 classmates who own a 360

1 classmate who owns a PS3

0 classmates that own a Wii 

In Canada where I live 360 is the king. 

I sold my Wii because it is not cool anymore (weezy 2008).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Many of my friends have PS3s, although I only know two who has a wii. One who barely plays games, and another who has all consoles, and is only really exited by Brawl for the wii, and fire emblem (coming out in the next few weeks here). One of my friends describes the wii as "gay" which is why he got a PS3, plus brand loyalty

Munkeh111 said:
Many of my friends have PS3s, although I only know two who has a wii. One who barely plays games, and another who has all consoles, and is only really exited by Brawl for the wii, and fire emblem (coming out in the next few weeks here). One of my friends describes the wii as "gay" which is why he got a PS3, plus brand loyalty

Never underestimate the intelligence of a Sony fan...lol.

Around the Network

Oddly enough everyone I know wants to play boom blox though.
I think it will be a huge hit.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

where in Canada are you from Cool?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

My immediate family household love it because of the social aspect of it. Two of my cousins 12 and 13 have a PS3 between them, but love the Wii when they come round. My mates, ranging from 17 to 21, all love playing on the Wii at get togethers or when hanging out (A few of them have Wii's or X360's). And the 10 Yr old that lives next door to my fam. house hates the Wii and has a PS3.

i know more than 10 people that own an xbox 360 and have live in my school

5 people have a ps3 including me

and no surprisingly, all the girls and non hardcore gamers own a wii and they love it.

my cousins all have a wii and they love it.

i know i wont buy anything nintendo until they get some games other than mario ssb zelda etc.

My school is 97% 360. They all hate the ps3 more than the wii though. They think the wii is cool but doesn't have too many games they like. Idk why they hate the ps3 I guess its the price. Then there is 2% people with a wii ps3. Then only me with all 3 of them.