By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do people around you think about the wii?

My friends and I mainly want SSBB..... Next week can't come soon enough (assuming the people I know with Wii's go out and get it)

Around the Network

Most people i know don't like the wii, the games for it for the most part look worse then the original xbox games. I know 3 people with a wii and the only one that gets alot out of it is an 8 year old kid. The other two people don't play it very often at all, and these are not shooter fans.

Everyone I know loves the Wii they all come over to play mine as they can't find one themselves, even my sony fanboy friend likes it, my manager from my old job who loves his 360 said he would buy one if he could find one and said he would take Wii over PS3 any day, my coworkers now all love the Wii, their PS3's collect dust and all say how it's a piece of crap. The customers that come in the store all love their Wii only a select few said "they didn't like it and sold it" and these same people are the ones that went out and bought a PS3 with the money and a bunch of FPS and sports games, so I take their opinions with a grain of salt. I guess the people who don't like the Wii are the type of gamer that only plays FPS and sports, which isn't much of a gamer in my opinion.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Most people I know reinforce the stereotypes I personally subscribe to.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

A lot of my friends own and love the Wii. Whenever they come over to my house they always want to play Wii Sports and just generally have a good time. I really don't know a lot of people the go to my school and hate the wii.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Around the Network
Bodhesatva said:

oh...is that how this thread works.

Pointless thread decoded. 

Bodhesatva said:

Not me, it keeps me on my toes.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
super_etecoon said:
Bodhesatva said:

If you haven't noticed it's been an outlet for the usual fanboys to troll and blame it on their friends or just someone they know, like that imaginary pixie they live wtih, so they don't get banned for trolling.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

"the only real games they own are SMG and maybe RE4"

What's the definition of a real game? Adventure games aren't the end all be all of video games. They're just one genre. Wii Sports is a real game too. I'm sure a couple of your friends own it.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
super_etecoon said:
Bodhesatva said:

If you haven't noticed it's been an outlet for the usual fanboys to troll and blame it on their friends or just someone they know, like that imaginary pixie they live wtih, so they don't get banned for trolling.

lol...If you missed my sarcasm I sure hope you caught Bod's.