Are people really so gullible? TSK TSK

Life Time Sales Prediction

PS4- 80 million

Xbox One- 40-60 million

Wii U- 25-40 Million

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:
NightDragon83 said:
This illuminati stuff is funny... I can only imagine all the King Kong imagery and a myriad of other films and images if it was the Empire State Building that was hit instead of the WTC.

Wait, so this is a coincidence?

Dude... the US government couldn't keep a simple break-in at a hotel a secret... you really think they could keep a lid on conspiracy stuff like 9/11 and the JFK assassination without something leaking out at some point, especially today where almost EVERYTHING gets leaked at some point?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Kerotan said:
nintentacle i'm not going to continue to debate this with you. you've brainwashed yourself. well done.

if you look into everything in the world you're going to find a shit ton of weird coincidences. My birthday is 9/11 backwards and i was born 10 years before. BTW did I forget to say I'm the head of Illuminati!! Oh and the second and third letters in Illuminati are the twin towers. i could make shit up all day and feed it to fools who want to believe. Now that I think about it i can see why people make this shit up. Because so many morons follow it like a religion!

fair enough... the thing is though is that all you've done is simply dismiss this out of hand

i'll ask you once more and you can decide to acknowledge what i'm asking or dismiss it straight away

how was building 7 destroyed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg

the building shown in that video that most people don't even know of as most of the attention was fixated on the twin towers

my point in asking about this is not to push the idea that nintendo is part of a global conspiracy or whatever obviously

my point is simply that you seem to be falling into the trap of confirmation bias 

all i ask is that you open your mind to the possibility that your beliefs on something may not be completely accurate

o_O.Q said:
Kerotan said:
nintentacle i'm not going to continue to debate this with you. you've brainwashed yourself. well done.

if you look into everything in the world you're going to find a shit ton of weird coincidences. My birthday is 9/11 backwards and i was born 10 years before. BTW did I forget to say I'm the head of Illuminati!! Oh and the second and third letters in Illuminati are the twin towers. i could make shit up all day and feed it to fools who want to believe. Now that I think about it i can see why people make this shit up. Because so many morons follow it like a religion!

fair enough... the thing is though is that all you've done is simply dismiss this out of hand

i'll ask you once more and you can decide to acknowledge what i'm asking or dismiss it straight away

how was building 7 destroyed?

the building shown in that video that most people don't even know of as most of the attention was fixated on the twin towers

my point in asking about this is not to push the idea that nintendo is part of a global conspiracy or whatever obviously

my point is simply that you seem to be falling into the trap of confirmation bias 

all i ask is that you open your mind to the possibility that your beliefs on something may not be completely accurate

oh my mind is very open. it's open enough to know that the US govt couldn't keep a lid on a fucking tin of beans! building 7 was destroyed because it got pummuled to bits while the towers were falling down. You act as if they were made of match sticks and shouldn't of had an effect on the buildings they fell on. And yes large parts of at least one tower fell onto it. 

There is a world order but it's no secret like people want to believe. The real world order are the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. That's gone on for as long as civilisations were advanced. It's not secret cult it's just a sad product of human nature. The rich will always look out for each other and try ensure things stay the way they are. 

NightDragon83 said:
Nintentacle said:
NightDragon83 said:
This illuminati stuff is funny... I can only imagine all the King Kong imagery and a myriad of other films and images if it was the Empire State Building that was hit instead of the WTC.

Dude... the US government couldn't keep a simple break-in at a hotel a secret... you really think they could keep a lid on conspiracy stuff like 9/11 and the JFK assassination without something leaking out at some point, especially today where almost EVERYTHING gets leaked at some point?

This.

Same reason why the moon landings couldn't have been faked, cos the world's governments have demonstrated countless times their inability to keep such secrets from leaking.

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:
Nintentacle said:
NightDragon83 said:

there is various evidence that shows that the official stories for those events are deception

i'll repeat an example i posted before once more, how was the third building that fell that day, building 7, destroyed?

of course there's a mountain of other evidence but this i think is the most obvious thing

i think you don't quite mean this "you really think they could keep a lid on conspiracy stuff like 9/11 and the JFK assassination without something leaking out at some point"

because yes mountains of evidence have leaked out 

i think what your problem is here is that the general public has not yet in substantial numbers decided to acknowledge the evidence that is present that shows they were deceived

and as a result you see no need to bother to look into the evidence yourself

so if i'm correct in my conclusion general consensus controls your opinion on these issues

just my conclusion i'm not trying to be offensive its situations like these that allowed me to gain a greater understanding of why the pyramid is so important

everything can be shaped into this structure : from base to top, poor to rich, common to rare, dirt to gold, abstract to specific 

if you really think about it you'll se what i mean and i suppose that is why its on the dollar bill because its such a profound symbol

Kerotan said:

oh my mind is very open. it's open enough to know that the US govt couldn't keep a lid on a fucking tin of beans! building 7 was destroyed because it got pummuled to bits while the towers were falling down. You act as if they were made of match sticks and shouldn't of had an effect on the buildings they fell on. And yes large parts of at least one tower fell onto it. 

There is a world order but it's no secret like people want to believe. The real world order are the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. That's gone on for as long as civilisations were advanced. It's not secret cult it's just a sad product of human nature. The rich will always look out for each other and try ensure things stay the way they are. 

"building 7 was destroyed because it got pummuled to bits while the towers were falling down"

please watch the video again... its quite clear that is not what happened

the video shows the building from various angles and at no point does it show bits from the other buildings falling on it

the building is just whole once second with no apparent damage, then the next it just collapses in on itself

watch it again do not fall for confirmation bias

allow yourself to reach any conclusion not just the predetermined conclusion you've been told you must have

The illuminati has nothing to do with satanism

o_O.Q said:

watch it again do not fall for confirmation bias

allow yourself to reach any conclusion not just the predetermined conclusion you've been told you must have

The illuminati is real. People always think that conspriacy theory people are crazy but there's so much proof that the illuminati exists and controls the world.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54