By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Illuminati Confirmed

Choose

I believe it. 109 45.80%

Conspiracy crap! 128 53.78%

Total:237
axumblade said:
pokoko said:

I don't know.  Somehow I expect more from the Illuminati than the Wii U.

Considering there's probably evidence that Sony and Microsoft are also part of the Illuminati as well, I'm sure that each company is just taking turns at the top of the video game console "war." :P 

So when is it Microsft's turn?

Around the Network
axumblade said:
JazzB1987 said:
AshKetchum1992 said:
Are there really people who believe in the Illuminati?

are there really people that dont?

Are there really people? 

People don't exist silly, we are all octogons 

The illuminati fad is brilliant. They pick very common things like an eye and a triangle which can be found everywhere. I love all the stuff people come up with but feel sorry for people who believe it's all true!

AshKetchum1992 said:
Nintentacle said:
AshKetchum1992 said:

Now look up "Family Guy predictive programming".

I can't tell if people responding me are joking or not

Erm...

1988:

1990:

1993:

1996:

1997:

1998:

1999:

Early 2001:

March 2001: 

April 2001: 

June 2001:

August 2001:

September 10, 2001:

"FEMA spokesman Tom Kenney states that FEMA was deployed to New York on Monday night, September 10th, to be ready to go into action on Tuesday morning, September 11th."

Kerotan said:
The illuminati fad is brilliant. They pick very common things like an eye and a triangle which can be found everywhere. I love all the stuff people come up with but feel sorry for people who believe it's all true!

See up. If that doesn't convince you, nothing will.

Around the Network
AshKetchum1992 said:

This illuminati stuff is funny... I can only imagine all the King Kong imagery and a myriad of other films and images if it was the Empire State Building that was hit instead of the WTC.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Also if you look at Mario.. and remove the hat.. and use some time in photoshop.. you can make him look like a teorrist.. or even a plane whit eyes..

AND THIS... Try to rip Super bros nes to a cd and play it back at very slow speed.. it's insane.. it sound just like monsters..

Nintentacle said:
Kerotan said:

See up. If that doesn't convince you, nothing will.

no it doesn't convince me because the twin towers wrre by far the most iconic sky scrapers in new york prob the most famous city in the world. It's the obvious choice for all the things you listed above. like armeghedon for example they are hardly going to choose some broke ass building nobody knows about for hte shot. 

if you were a terrorist you will likewise choose the biggest and most iconic buildings. look at something hard enough and you will~ find something to believe in. /-ll you people who believe in this stuff are absolute fruitcakes!

NightDragon83 said:
This illuminati stuff is funny... I can only imagine all the King Kong imagery and a myriad of other films and images if it was the Empire State Building that was hit instead of the WTC.

Wait, so this is a coincidence?

And this?

This also?

And this?

And... This...

Even Spongebob worshipping the All Seeing-Eye?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5FyEGsVBqo