By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Illuminati Confirmed

Choose

I believe it. 109 45.80%

Conspiracy crap! 128 53.78%

Total:237

... No just no.

Consoles owned: Wii U wii gamecube DS DS lite DSi 3DS Xbox 360 Gameboy Gameboy color Gameboy advance Gameboy Advance sp Gameboy micro and PC. 

Around the Network

There isn't enough facepalm in the world for some of the nonsense in this thread.
What next, Hitler was secretly the tooth fairy in disguise?

pretty funny..

I bet if the Illu.... (powerful men who controlds the world.. and see war as just another way of getting more control and power)
They would not use a japanees company.. And not one who wants us all to just have fun and interact with other..

I think the death similator.. where the big games are made for sitting alone in rooms and kill other i HD.. are just around 50000% more suited for theese men..

Kerotan said:

no it doesn't convince me because the twin towers wrre by far the most iconic sky scrapers in new york prob the most famous city in the world. It's the obvious choice for all the things you listed above. like armeghedon for example they are hardly going to choose some broke ass building nobody knows about for hte shot. 

if you were a terrorist you will likewise choose the biggest and most iconic buildings. look at something hard enough and you will~ find something to believe in. /-ll you people who believe in this stuff are absolute fruitcakes!

So you believe Bin Laden had an untreated kidney disease for 10 years?

FromDK said:
pretty funny..

I bet if the Illu.... (powerful men who controlds the world.. and see war as just another way of getting more control and power)
They would not use a japanees company.. And not one who wants us all to just have fun and interact with other..

I think the death similator.. where the big games are made for sitting alone in rooms and kill other i HD.. are just around 50000% more suited for theese men..

They used Disney, though. Look up "Disney Sex Messages".

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:
FromDK said:
pretty funny..

They used Disney, though. Look up "Disney Sex Messages".

Don't have time to look at disney.. but i bet..

1. some of them are not real.. (meaning some people seeing things in numbers and patterns.. and we all know that could be done with anything)

2. Some are real (like some in shrek.. some for the grown ups) and some the cilderen don't understan or see.. (so the parents wants to sit 2 hour in the movie to)

3. I'm from Denmark.. i bet that i not find them that "dirty"

But if we shall talk about Illi.. (the powerful hidden men)  I thinks there is a posibility that and old us company are "infiltrated" but I don't know :)

BUT i know this is a joke tread.. And i francly can't think of any other company in the world.. who have such different aganda from "evil men"

(and as i said.. if we should talk videogames conspiracy.. xbox.. is the one who do "evil" aganda.. let's us kill in HD.. and even rape and toture)

Kerotan said:
The illuminati fad is brilliant. They pick very common things like an eye and a triangle which can be found everywhere. I love all the stuff people come up with but feel sorry for people who believe it's all true!

well you could make that assumption... or if you were interested in expanding your awareness you could actually look into where the idea came from

lol but whatever that's crazy talk its just better to jump to assumptions because that's what everyone else is doing

edit: oh and btw its not a triangle its a pyramid and its quite appropriate here now that i think on it

anyway on topic what about this comic?

Kerotan said:
Nintentacle said:
Kerotan said:
The illuminati fad is brilliant. They pick very common things like an eye and a triangle which can be found everywhere. I love all the stuff people come up with but feel sorry for people who believe it's all true!

See up. If that doesn't convince you, nothing will.

no it doesn't convince me because the twin towers wrre by far the most iconic sky scrapers in new york prob the most famous city in the world. It's the obvious choice for all the things you listed above. like armeghedon for example they are hardly going to choose some broke ass building nobody knows about for hte shot. 

if you were a terrorist you will likewise choose the biggest and most iconic buildings. look at something hard enough and you will~ find something to believe in. /-ll you people who believe in this stuff are absolute fruitcakes!

uh huh...

care to explain how the third building, building 7 fell? because the media sure hasn't explained it and thus far most people don't even know of building 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg

lol all i'll say is that general consensus doesn't always point to the truth, in fact in many situations it doesn't, but whatever that's just my opinion

Someones been smoking wayyyyyy too much weed.

nintentacle i'm not going to continue to debate this with you. you've brainwashed yourself. well done.

if you look into everything in the world you're going to find a shit ton of weird coincidences. My birthday is 9/11 backwards and i was born 10 years before. BTW did I forget to say I'm the head of Illuminati!! Oh and the second and third letters in Illuminati are the twin towers. i could make shit up all day and feed it to fools who want to believe. Now that I think about it i can see why people make this shit up. Because so many morons follow it like a religion!