By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Man has his PENIS cut off by angry mob after 'attempted rape' of teenager

What's up with all these beheadings lately?

The guy doesn't seem too upset, though. Probably doesn't see it as much of a loss since his penis was just a red rectangle in the first place.

Around the Network
Kyuu said:

Yuri Lowell approves.

Lol why Yuri Lowell??

ktay95 said:

Lol why Yuri Lowell??

In an extra scene in the PS3 version Raven tries to rape Repede so Yuri cuts his dick off.

loy310 said:

Yeah, its 2014 and thats what we do. We cut off arms and dicks for doing  what they were designed to do. Rape is horrible, so is stealing, but we are not going to go chopping people up if they rape or steal.
We are going to arrest them, take them to court, prove them guilty and give them a prison sentence with all their anatomy intact.

Another utopian thinker. Do you know anything about India and their system?

What the fuck?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
For those thinking this is a fitting punishment because his dick was what was used in the crime btw... I hope if you watch pirated TV shows or Movies you are perfectly happy with your eyes being cut out right?

I think it's a fitting punishment because the perpetrator is affected for the rest of their life, just as the victim is.

@OP The scariest part about this is the word 'alleged'

This is disgusting. They had no right to do that.

Raping is sick, but people can't take the law into their hands. It wasn't even 100% sure that he tried to rape her.

mysteryman said:
ganoncrotch said:
For those thinking this is a fitting punishment because his dick was what was used in the crime btw... I hope if you watch pirated TV shows or Movies you are perfectly happy with your eyes being cut out right?

I think it's a fitting punishment because the perpetrator is affected for the rest of their life, just as the victim is.

@OP The scariest part about this is the word 'alleged'

Yeah that is the reason why crimes should be investigated first by trained professions and then a fitting punishment dished out by those same professionals. Mob justice is not justice.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Kyuu said:
ganoncrotch said:

I don't get this comparison..

Raping teenagers have far more serious consequences than watching a pirated video. Not saying I support what they did but I don't exactly feel sorry for the guy either.

If you are going to punish crimes with a method of destroying the part of the human to prevent reoffending then you gotta do the eyes. Simply removing the PC and Internet doesn't prevent people from re-offending, they'll just buy another PC and ISP gotta be sure and the only way to do that is to beat the pirate for an hour with sticks on the street and then use a tool not fit for the job to take their eyes out on the street. Only way to be sure.

I know it's an extreme way of stopping a crime... that is the point of my original post, going extreme like this is terrible, in any situation.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I see no problem with this.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian