By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Man has his PENIS cut off by angry mob after 'attempted rape' of teenager

no justice like street justice

Around the Network
Kyuu said:
ktay95 said:
Kyuu said:

Yuri Lowell approves.

Lol why Yuri Lowell??

A swordsman murderer obsessed with justice! why not?

I like Badgenome's story more =P

Hiku said:

It comes down the the severity of the crime as well, not just the method. If you watch a pirated TV show, you may or may not lose the company revenue, depending on if you were going to purchase it or not in the first place. You don't however traumatize anyone for life, or potentially kill them, by doing so, like the girl who died after being gang raped in a bus in India a while ago.
Also, many of these rapists in India walk away without proper punishment because of the country's view on rape. Recently some governor or something (I forget) said that "Some times rape is justified." In some countries, the women get killed instead, excecuted by public stoning, or are forced to marry their rapist, because the country considers it their fault for allowing themselves to get raped.

Comparing it to punishment for piracy is a really bad analogy.

You know that if you do not agree with this statement, you most certainly do not agree with what these people did on the street. If you take someone, strip them naked on the street as a gang, beat their naked body with sticks then take them , grab their genitals and cut them off with a cleaver it by definition raping the guy.

Rape is never justified and what these people did on the street is NEVER justified, all the people who did it need to be brought to justice.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
mysteryman said:
ganoncrotch said:
For those thinking this is a fitting punishment because his dick was what was used in the crime btw... I hope if you watch pirated TV shows or Movies you are perfectly happy with your eyes being cut out right?

I think it's a fitting punishment because the perpetrator is affected for the rest of their life, just as the victim is.

@OP The scariest part about this is the word 'alleged'

Yeah that is the reason why crimes should be investigated first by trained professions and then a fitting punishment dished out by those same professionals. Mob justice is not justice.

In an ideal world I'd completely agree. But 'professionals' are corruptible and some perpetrators are simply above (or below) the law.

Sometimes mob justice is closer to actual justice than what the 'justice' system can provide.

They handled it the wrong way. Eventually their mob mentality will lead them to harm an innocent person. They had him in their grasp. They should have just walked him with the victim down to the police department. 20 witnesses over 1 accused rapist? He may not properly get charged now because what they did. He may not be able to rape them the normal way, but he could still violate them now.

Around the Network

He got exactly what he deserved. He will be much less of a threat now to women.

Since he did not have the time to complete what he did, no need of death penalty or very long prison sentence in this particular case because the victim will be less traumatized.

Justice system are decively failed in most cases and in rape cases in particular, almost never giving people what they deserve. Good reaction by the crowd. We can only applause.

errorpwns said:
They handled it the wrong way. Eventually their mob mentality will lead them to harm an innocent person. They had him in their grasp. They should have just walked him with the victim down to the police department. 20 witnesses over 1 accused rapist? He may not properly get charged now because what they did. He may not be able to rape them the normal way, but he could still violate them now.

In most country, the criminal would only get a few years behind the bars, or even nothing at all depending on corrpution, backwardness mentality of the country and everything else.

This is much more fair and deserved here.

Holy fucking hell.

Am I reading these posts right? Am I actually reading all these posts right, the ones that happy about this?

It kind of leaves me in shock that anyone wants to live in a place where a person can be tortured and mutilated FOR BEING ACCUSED OF A CRIME. It's bloody chilling to hear people say that. Sickening, just goddamn sickening.

Usually, in most cases, I'd say something snarky, like, "I hope you get your wish and the place you live returns to primitive mob justice rules," but you know what? For the sake of every innocent person who has ever been accused of a crime, I hope that doesn't happen.

This is one of those rare occasions where I wish this forum had rules that were less strict so I could say how I really felt.

pokoko said:
Holy fucking hell.

Am I reading these posts right? Am I actually reading all these posts right, the ones that happy about this?

It kind of leaves me in shock that anyone wants to live in a place where a person can be tortured and mutilated FOR BEING ACCUSED OF A CRIME. It's bloody chilling to hear people say that. Sickening, just goddamn sickening.

Usually, in most cases, I'd say something snarky, like, "I hope you get your wish and the place you live returns to primitive mob justice rules," but you know what? For the sake of every innocent person who has ever been accused of a crime, I hope that doesn't happen.

This is one of those rare occasions where I wish this forum had rules that were less strict so I could say how I really felt.

He wasn't being accused of a crime, he was attempting to do the crime.

if the well being of rapists is as important to you, I would suggest to direct your empathy toward the real victims.

Kyuu said:

Yuri Lowell approves.

Best Tales protagonist ever.