By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Man has his PENIS cut off by angry mob after 'attempted rape' of teenager

This is some bullshit double standard, how do we know she didn't ask for it by dressing provocatively

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

What is a man without his penis?

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Terrible, but at least it's a step up from them honor-killing the teenager he was trying to rape instead.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

bubblegamer said:
loy310 said:

Yeah, its 2014 and thats what we do. We cut off arms and dicks for doing  what they were designed to do. Rape is horrible, so is stealing, but we are not going to go chopping people up if they rape or steal.
We are going to arrest them, take them to court, prove them guilty and give them a prison sentence with all their anatomy intact.

Another utopian thinker. Do you know anything about India and their system?

Utopian thinker? Most of the civilized world is capable of a reasonably functional justice system. Suggesting that India should work towards that, rather than supporting extensive beating and dismemberment of a citizen without trial isn't utopian thinking, it's common sense.

This is seriously messed up that some people agree with this. I'd be one to usually think everyone is getting way too sensitive about most issues but even this is a step too far for me.

Also http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-53-rape-cases-filed-between-april-2013-and-july-2013-false-delhi-commission-of-women-2023334

So unless he was found actually raping her it makes it 10 times worse. If a girl doesn't like a guy all she has to do is cry rape.

Around the Network

Surely killing him would have been a bit more humane? I'm all for punishing rapists and murderers etc but seriously we don't need to remove body parts to prove that he did an unforgivable crime.

How is he still able to walk after that?!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

they had some really insane crimes against young girls over in india recently

its about time a message was sent to those who would commit acts like this

edit: provided of course that he was indeed caught in the act

Lucas-Rio said:
errorpwns said:
They handled it the wrong way. Eventually their mob mentality will lead them to harm an innocent person. They had him in their grasp. They should have just walked him with the victim down to the police department. 20 witnesses over 1 accused rapist? He may not properly get charged now because what they did. He may not be able to rape them the normal way, but he could still violate them now.

In most country, the criminal would only get a few years behind the bars, or even nothing at all depending on corrpution, backwardness mentality of the country and everything else.

This is much more fair and deserved here.

Nothing was fair. Deserved? Arguably, but fair? Not at all. He was "witnessed" to do the act. He still deserves due proccess. I hope they catch anyone who beat him and charge them accordingly. Hopefully that prevents this from escalating to innocent citizens. Lynch mobs as such only grow to target innocent people in the end due to their own mental delusions. Look at the Missouri issue. A cop has a gun drawn out at him and the suspect FIRES 3 ROUNDS. Yet somehow people are in uproar over the cop shooting back. Protesting, harming other cops, etc. Just because of their own preceived sense of justice.

ganoncrotch said:
daredevil.shark said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Well deserved but thats disgusting! Like both of those things are super disgusting

If you check reality then the whole world is disgusting. We all are living under illussion. Example, at resturant you never question how that beef steak was made. You like it. But in background lots of nasty stuff occured to make it beautiful.

Are you really trying to put eating meat on the same level as beating a man with sticks for a hour before cutting off his dick with a meat cleaver? Really? Really?

Really?

well he has a point in that we do put the animals we eat through all kinds of torture in the process of preparing and killing them

torture worse than what this guy experienced