By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Man has his PENIS cut off by angry mob after 'attempted rape' of teenager

That's disgusting. But India has a huge rape problem so I hope this will help deter rapists from doing any  more crimes.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Lucas-Rio said:

He wasn't being accused of a crime, he was attempting to do the crime.

if the well being of rapists is as important to you, I would suggest to direct your empathy toward the real victims.

You were there?  You saw it?  You think every person accused of a crime is guilty?  You really, honestly think that?  Can you not understand why we have due process?  Can you not understand why EVERY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD DOES NOT ALLOW VIGILANTISM?

Also, you'd better no be saying that I have no empathy toward rape victims because I don't believe in mob justice, because that would be a completely ignorant thing to say.

pokoko said:
Holy fucking hell.

Am I reading these posts right? Am I actually reading all these posts right, the ones that happy about this?

It kind of leaves me in shock that anyone wants to live in a place where a person can be tortured and mutilated FOR BEING ACCUSED OF A CRIME. It's bloody chilling to hear people say that. Sickening, just goddamn sickening.

Usually, in most cases, I'd say something snarky, like, "I hope you get your wish and the place you live returns to primitive mob justice rules," but you know what? For the sake of every innocent person who has ever been accused of a crime, I hope that doesn't happen.

This is one of those rare occasions where I wish this forum had rules that were less strict so I could say how I really felt.

it's pretty damn obvious he was in the process to rape her

the newspaper is using terms like "allegedly" and so on, because that is the right thing to do for a newspaper if reporting about a perpetrator that hasn't been trialed and found guilty

that doesn't mean I support vigilantism, he should have been fairly trialed and punished accordingly

pokoko said:

You were there?  You saw it?  You think every person accused of a crime is guilty?  You really, honestly think that?  Can you not understand why we have due process?  Can you not understand why EVERY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD DOES NOT ALLOW VIGILANTISM?

Also, you'd better no be saying that I have no empathy toward rape victims because I don't believe in mob justice, because that would be a completely ignorant thing to say.

I do understand why there is justice institutions and we need evidences. But in this case, they caught him in the process of doing the crime and there isn't anything doubtful about it.

You should tell to me why punishments are always way too light for criminals. If the justice was doing its job fairly, there would be no need or use of vigilantism. But the justice's role in the "civilized'" countries have become to be the social assistance of criminals rather than their definitive elimination. In other "non civilized" countries, justice is just completely corrupted.

Well I'm flat out disgusted along with a new hate of mob mentality, it's never justice no matter how you look at it, the guy got mutilated and beaten up and left to die (especially with an important organ cut off).

Sure the girl will need therapy but imagine his side is now a lot worse than hers because now he's left to die, had his dick cut off (will suffer far more problems than she will) and will suffer permanent trauma from what the mob did to him, if you applaud that kind of action then I can certainly applaud your complete annihilation as a form of justice, you want to make the world go blind go right ahead.

I'm just really disappointed in some of these posts, I really am.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Chopping it off, no. What they should do for all convicted rapist. Is to surgically cut off all sexual functions. Not just castration. Erections as well.

Chazore said:

Sure the girl will need therapy but imagine his side is now a lot worse than hers because now he's left to die, had his dick cut off (will suffer far more problems than she will) and will suffer permanent trauma from what the mob did to him, if you applaud that kind of action then I can certainly applaud your complete annihilation as a form of justice, you want to make the world go blind go right ahead.

The difference between the woman and the guy in this story?  The teenager was just walking in the street when she was attacked by this criminal. He got what he deserved.  We shouldn't care at all at what he will suffer. He lost all his moral rights when he attempted to rape the teenager.

He is now nothing more than a danger for society, and the crowd acted accordingly.

Terrible. Just....no. The dude deserved punishment for the attempted rape (if that really was his intention), but mob-justice like in one of those wild west films is wrong.

Edit: Holy fucking shit, so many people nodding along and saying that the mob was in the right. Shameful.

This is not the way. People who did this should be prosecuted. So should this man for attempted rape.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

ganoncrotch said:
For those thinking this is a fitting punishment because his dick was what was used in the crime btw... I hope if you watch pirated TV shows or Movies you are perfectly happy with your eyes being cut out right?

Watching pirated TV shows or movies is not a crime though. At least in most places in the west, to the best of my knowledge. Still, I see what you mean.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com