By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2: launch trailer + DEMO OUT NOW

Tagged games:

Teriol said:

it's a hardware problem, mine stop freezing with one of the patchs released  this year, sorry but is only your wiiu, call nintedo.

I sent it to Nintendo last month, they said it had nothing wrong with it. With every other patch they release it gets better or worsens. This last patch makes my system freeze more often.

It's definitely the OS. You can sit there and say it's the hardware all you want, it's not true. Also, I am not the only one experiencing freezing with the console.

Around the Network
cannonballZ said:
Teriol said:

it's a hardware problem, mine stop freezing with one of the patchs released  this year, sorry but is only your wiiu, call nintedo.

I sent it to Nintendo last month, they said it had nothing wrong with it. With every other patch they release it gets better or worsens. This last patch makes my system freeze more often.

It's definitely the OS. You can sit there and say it's the hardware all you want, it's not true. Also, I am not the only one experiencing freezing with the console.

If it was just the OS, it would happen to everyone. My Wii Unever froze (got it at MK8 launch)

The demo is great and very promising. Will buy.

Holy scat! Thanks for the info!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Lucas-Rio said:

If it was just the OS, it would happen to everyone. My Wii Unever froze (got it at MK8 launch)

Let me explain further: Do you have an external HDD? Because that is where the issue lies. Without using the external my Wii U never freezes. It froze less often when I didn't have over 150GB of games on it as well. It definitely has something to do with the way it's reading the HDD. And with every other patch Nintendo manges to fix the problem and then make it happen again with the following patch. 

I have bought 2 new HDD's and the one I currently have connected is only 3 weeks old, I bought it when I got my Wii U back from Nintendo. If you have an external drive, I found a way to prove that it's pretty much the way the system is readint the HDD. Put in a game, start it then pause it, let it sit idle for about 20 minutes then hit the home button and attempt to close software. 8 out of 10 times it will freeze.

Edit: I havee spent a lot of time and money on my Wii U, 3 different HDD's and have sent it to Nintendo 2x. If Ninty hasn't figured out how to solve the issue 2 years in, I doubt they ever will. Either way, I am through spending money to fix a problem that will never be fixed.

Edit 2: It is downloading Bayo 2 now.

cannonballZ said:
Lucas-Rio said:

Let me explain further: Do you have an external HDD? Because that is where the issue lies. Without using the external my Wii U never freezes. It froze less often when I didn't have over 150GB of games on it as well. It definitely has something to do with the way it's reading the HDD. And with every other patch Nintendo manges to fix the problem and then make it happen again with the following patch. 

I have bought 2 new HDD's and the one I currently have connected is only 3 weeks old, I bought it when I got my Wii U back from Nintendo. If you have an external drive, I found a way to prove that it's pretty much the way the system is readint the HDD. Put in a game, start it then pause it, let it sit idle for about 20 minutes then hit the home button and attempt to close software. 8 out of 10 times it will freeze.

No I  haven't. It may be the HDD issue then. I don't buy digital (only get the free games an demo) so I am not affected...

Around the Network

I just downloaded it. So epic, I can't wait for the full game.

Looks awesome. Thank god my sister got a wiiu this summer. I guess I'm going to occupy it when this comes out

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Wait, the demo is out? Sweet! I will start downloading it later!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

TomaTito said:

Let's see what all the fuss is about, hopefully it's not let down like the MH demo.

BTW why aren't E3 demos realesed during E3 digital event for everyone to try? Ah yeah, because they can't do this now or said game could still be years away.

Well the MH demo was to show off weapons and what you do.... that demo wass just a taste of what you can do with things. Pretty much hunt monsters, craft shit, rinse repeat

Is there a special edition sku for NA? -_-