By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2: launch trailer + DEMO OUT NOW

Tagged games:

So unexpected!! Downloading now

Around the Network

i have a toshiba cambio HDD 2TB (all digital, i dont buy nothing phisical except COD, more than 200GB), my WiiU never freezes, even on the conditions you mentioned, (20 min paused) i think is your hardware.

34 years playing games.

Just beat the demo. I love the combat.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

Teriol said:
cannonballZ said:

Except ninty will just make me pay for them to check it out and then tell me there was nothing wrong with it like they did last time. It's the OS. I don't know why they can't get their shit together. I have called nintendo numerous times and at this point I am just about done with this console. 

I will attempt on more time, if the console freezes while downloading bayo 2 I will stick it in a box and never touch it again. It will go into the collection room.

it's a hardware problem, mine stop freezing with one of the patchs released  this year, sorry but is only your wiiu, call nintedo.

Same for me; had no freeze in long time anymore

@Topic:

Never played Bayonetta before, I'm thrilled for that Demo, downloading it right now.

cannonballZ said:
Lucas-Rio said:

If it was just the OS, it would happen to everyone. My Wii Unever froze (got it at MK8 launch)

The demo is great and very promising. Will buy.

Let me explain further: Do you have an external HDD? Because that is where the issue lies. Without using the external my Wii U never freezes. It froze less often when I didn't have over 150GB of games on it as well. It definitely has something to do with the way it's reading the HDD. And with every other patch Nintendo manges to fix the problem and then make it happen again with the following patch. 

I have bought 2 new HDD's and the one I currently have connected is only 3 weeks old, I bought it when I got my Wii U back from Nintendo. If you have an external drive, I found a way to prove that it's pretty much the way the system is readint the HDD. Put in a game, start it then pause it, let it sit idle for about 20 minutes then hit the home button and attempt to close software. 8 out of 10 times it will freeze.

Edit: I havee spent a lot of time and money on my Wii U, 3 different HDD's and have sent it to Nintendo 2x. If Ninty hasn't figured out how to solve the issue 2 years in, I doubt they ever will. Either way, I am through spending money to fix a problem that will never be fixed.

Edit 2: It is downloading Bayo 2 now.

2 questions about your external HDD: Which one are you using and does it have an external power supply?

Around the Network
cannonballZ said:

Except ninty will just make me pay for them to check it out and then tell me there was nothing wrong with it like they did last time. It's the OS. I don't know why they can't get their shit together. I have called nintendo numerous times and at this point I am just about done with this console. 

I will attempt on more time, if the console freezes while downloading bayo 2 I will stick it in a box and never touch it again. It will go into the collection room.

yea because PC's and other consoles dont freeze...

you are spazzing out over nothing. I had a 360 last gen and that thing froze so many times when i played skyrim i was ready to bunch a monkey in the face.

I have a PC. guess what also freezes sometimes...

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

Its awesome... love the combat!!!

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Downloading the demo now. Looking for to playing once I'm off work.

Awesome game (bayonetta 2) awesome graphics, awesome gameplay, that why 60 fps>1080p, and that's the reason i have a PC for MUltiplatform games, hell i play planetside 2 at 120 fps, and yeah that's real next gen graphics.

34 years playing games.

Somebody said DEMO??

awesome trailer, this game and smash will be mine

We reap what we sow