By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2: launch trailer + DEMO OUT NOW

Tagged games:

The game demo is on the NA eshops!

Ready, set, download ladies and gentlemen

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Do demos help some of you decide to buy games? Will this help in Europe with sales?

Yes. If I hate the demo i'm usually gonna pass. They exsits to impress and show off the games features. If they forgo features, I'm gonna assume the final game is like that. That's their fault of a bad impression. Destiny's beta had crap character costomization. That didn't change in the final game.

just finish the demo TWICE.
clicking the preorder button :P

seriously, this game is gorgeous!

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language

Let's see what all the fuss is about, hopefully it's not let down like the MH demo.

BTW why aren't E3 demos realesed during E3 digital event for everyone to try? Ah yeah, because they can't do this now or said game could still be years away.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Attempting to download the demo just made my wiiu freeze

I am so tired of this console freezing i am the verge of giving up on it. I hate things that don't work correctly.

I almost want to dropkick this stupid console right now.

Around the Network

I just pre ordered Bayonetta yesterday so I think I'll stay away from the demo. I like the experience to be brand new, I only played the smash demo once.

TomaTito said:

Let's see what all the fuss is about, hopefully it's not let down like the MH demo.

BTW why aren't E3 demos realesed during E3 digital event for everyone to try? Ah yeah, because they can't do this now or said game could still be years away.

Monster Hunter is not easy to demo unless you are already good at it. Even with great gear, you probably wouldn't be able to take on late game monsters without playing the early game so they have to throw you against early game monsters. Even still, I fell in love with MH from the first time I played the demo disc on Wii ^.^

Bayo isn't really the easiest game to demo either, unless you are good at the genre because you are supposed to learn as you play so just throwing you in may not be the best strategy. 

cannonballZ said:
Attempting to download the demo just made my wiiu freeze

I am so tired of this console freezing i am the verge of giving up on it. I hate things that don't work correctly. 

I almost want to dropkick this stupid console right now.

(as with every issue) Call Nintendo

Except ninty will just make me pay for them to check it out and then tell me there was nothing wrong with it like they did last time. It's the OS. I don't know why they can't get their shit together. I have called nintendo numerous times and at this point I am just about done with this console. 

I will attempt on more time, if the console freezes while downloading bayo 2 I will stick it in a box and never touch it again. It will go into the collection room.

Downloading now.

I will buy the game if I like the demo.

I didn't like W101 (got it cheap) but loved Madworld. This demo will make my decision.

cannonballZ said:

Except ninty will just make me pay for them to check it out and then tell me there was nothing wrong with it like they did last time. It's the OS. I don't know why they can't get their shit together. I have called nintendo numerous times and at this point I am just about done with this console. 

I will attempt on more time, if the console freezes while downloading bayo 2 I will stick it in a box and never touch it again. It will go into the collection room.

it's a hardware problem, mine stop freezing with one of the patchs released  this year, sorry but is only your wiiu, call nintedo.

34 years playing games.